Hacking Please help me

RickNL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

I have a Wii with version 4.0E. I installed the Homebrew Channel and the Backup Launcher.
Now i burned a DVD- game and i want to play it. But i get a #002 error. I read a lots of stuff about
the Backup Launcher with 002 fix. But i don't know how to install it. Can someone help me out?

Witch files do i need on my SD-card and how do i use it?

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try using the Neogamma loader. You get the loader, make sure the .dol file is named boot.dol and put it in a "Neogamma" folder (optionally along with a .png and meta.xml file if they come with it) and put that folder in your "apps" folder.

Have you actually installed the stuff you need for it on your wii in the first place though? If you don't have at least cIOS rev 7 or above, backup loaders won't work regardless. Read through the offline section of the ultimate 4.0 guide here up to step 10 if you haven't.

RickNL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
nabster92 said:
Try using the Neogamma loader. You get the loader, make sure the .dol file is named boot.dol and put it in a "Neogamma" folder (optionally along with a .png and meta.xml file if they come with it) and put that folder in your "apps" folder.

Have you actually installed the stuff you need for it on your wii in the first place though? If you don't have at least cIOS rev 7 or above, backup loaders won't work regardless. Read through the offline section of the ultimate 4.0 guide here up to step 10 if you haven't.

Thank you, i can play it from my SD card. But how do i install it so i can start it from a channel?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o