Please help me

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by RickNL, Jun 8, 2009.

Jun 8, 2009

Please help me by RickNL at 8:12 PM (538 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. RickNL
    OP

Newcomer RickNL Newbie

Netherlands
    Hello,

I have a Wii with version 4.0E. I installed the Homebrew Channel and the Backup Launcher.
    Now i burned a DVD- game and i want to play it. But i get a #002 error. I read a lots of stuff about
    the Backup Launcher with 002 fix. But i don't know how to install it. Can someone help me out?

Witch files do i need on my SD-card and how do i use it?

2. nabster92

Member nabster92 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Try using the Neogamma loader. You get the loader, make sure the .dol file is named boot.dol and put it in a "Neogamma" folder (optionally along with a .png and meta.xml file if they come with it) and put that folder in your "apps" folder.

Have you actually installed the stuff you need for it on your wii in the first place though? If you don't have at least cIOS rev 7 or above, backup loaders won't work regardless. Read through the offline section of the ultimate 4.0 guide here up to step 10 if you haven't.

3. RickNL
    OP

Newcomer RickNL Newbie

Netherlands

Thank you, i can play it from my SD card. But how do i install it so i can start it from a channel?

4. bugaveli

Banned bugaveli Banned

United States
    did you see the big sticky aat the top that says noobie paradise, and the one that says noob guide

guess what THOSE ARE FOR YOU