Please help me with No$zoomer

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Azaarie, Dec 27, 2010.

Dec 27, 2010

Please help me with No$zoomer by Azaarie at 7:01 AM (1,522 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Azaarie
    OP

Newcomer Azaarie Member

United States
    This thing is about to drive me crazy. ive spent the last 4 hours searching the net and reading forums on how to play pokemon SS without the freezing and black screen. i finally got everything going with No$zoomer but now im having another problem that is about to make me give up. when i start up No$zoomer it doesnt give me the options on top of the emulator. i watched tons of people on youtube using it and theirs have everything. Could someone please tell me how to get into the Option menu and also how to Save Options. sorry for my bad grammar

2. EvangelionEX

Member EvangelionEX GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    Which is why DeSmuME is my choice of emulator. Spare you all these shit.

3. Azaarie
    OP

Newcomer Azaarie Member

United States
    i know but i have alot of problem with desume too. game freezes randomly and i hate that so much. Can you tell me how to get into the options on no$zoomer?

4. _Chaz_

Member _Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    wtf is NO$Zoomer?

I've heard of No$GMB and NO$GBA (which works well as a NDS emu) but never NO$Zoomer.

5. EvangelionEX

Member EvangelionEX GBAtemp Regular

Singapore

6. Azaarie
    OP

Newcomer Azaarie Member

United States
    It's suppose to be like a new update for no$gba thats suppose to be able to change screen size. but i also heard with a few tweeks it can play pokemon soul silver without freezing

7. _Chaz_

Member _Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    Oh, well have you tried using AR codes to disable the AP?

8. Azaarie
    OP

Newcomer Azaarie Member

United States
    no. but could you please tell me what i have to do or could you just post the AR code or even tell me where to find it? and is this patch suppose to make the game not Crash? Only thing i did was use the Rudolph patch and a Black screen code.