Homebrew Please Help Me Using BrowserHax on 11.0 after the 11.1 (Update Nag)

Murkiri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey. So I normally gen my pokemon on ORAS but it was added to some save randomization list and won't allow me to apply a save(the 'main' file) to it. But i also have a 3DS with firmware 11.0 that hasn't ever been homebrewed. I keep on trying browserhax but there is an Update Nag. I keep on trying to you other exploits such as Basehax (Didn't work because it didn't have Update 1.4), oot3dhax (Savefile also doesn't work on 11.1) and i have no other exploit. Does anyone have an exploit i could use that doesn't require money or know how to stop the Update Nag on 11.0. (I have looked at tutorials on how to do it on 10.7 but it doesn't work)

Last edited by Murkiri,

MasamuneSoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DNSs listed in the browserhax guide aren't working (plus from what I read, once you get the nag, that's it, you'll continually get it until you do a system format as the update nag is saved on the sd card.) The only way to get homebrew running on 11.0 is via a game exploit (cubic ninja, OoT w/ powersaves device, freakyhax, etc).

Varon12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have access to another hack smashhax ninjhax ...etc you can run ctr-httpwn to spoof the eshop and gain access however it doesn't work with menuhax and browserhax has been patched and if you get the update nag you can't even use it on 11.0

Reactions: Xiphiidae

chompita239

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So he will have to wait until a new entrypoint hacks shows up? cause i am in the same situation, i cant get freakyforms or cubic ninja in my country, and i am on 11.1

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can format your system to get around the update nag, but if you don't want to do that, you'll have to buy an exploit game. You could wait for a free primary entry point, but that probably won't happen on 11.1.

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can format your system to get around the update nag, but if you don't want to do that, you'll have to buy an exploit game. You could wait for a free primary entry point, but that probably won't happen on 11.1.
Will formating the system mem remove the nag and allow me to try the browserhax on 11.0
is there a race condition I Can prepair for better like setting up the book mark before enabling the wifi? do I need dns, and which ones?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...