Hacking Please help me recover my saves!

boogiemantcb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been searching forums and have come up with nothing after 4 days. I have tried everything. My sd card has at least 15 save files and they won't load to rom. I just saved a mario and luigi game and it recognized game next day. Now it's gone in game title screen but it's still on SD card. Why isn't it working???? Also my fire emblem sav file won't work and it's on sd. Also using same rom i used to make save. Please I've looked everywhere for answer and can't find what I need.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did you do any changes recently?
.3ds to .3dz
Are the saves from sysnand or emunand? Which firmware version?
Which flashcard?
Saves are stored on the sd inside the 3ds or the flashcard?
Did you inject headers recently?

boogiemantcb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No gateway is what I use. It's weird it worked for a long time now it wont. Injected header to mario kart online didn't care about that save. On emu name 8.1 and system fw is 4.4. Using a SanDisk micro have 32 gig and a 64 gig. I think my sd is a Sony but I tried different sd cards with no luck. Saves are on sd. Do I need to name them a certain way. I just have them they way they saved never renamed them. Thanks for your help!

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if I remember correctly, somewhere around fw 6.x they changed the save encryption... uhm maybe you started playing those games on sysnand and then just recently installed emunand and updated it?
if I remember right, games that use the new encryption should continued to be played on whatever nand you started playing them (sysnand/emunand)

boogiemantcb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started my gateway saves on emunand 6.3. I didn't expect to get my retail cart saves cause they were all started be for 6.xx. I really just want my fire emblem save. I can see it on my sd but it won't show up on game!!! I have never used emunand classic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: