Please help me recover my saves!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by boogiemantcb, Sep 16, 2014.

1. boogiemantcb
    OP

boogiemantcb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2014
    United States
    I have been searching forums and have come up with nothing after 4 days. I have tried everything. My sd card has at least 15 save files and they won't load to rom. I just saved a mario and luigi game and it recognized game next day. Now it's gone in game title screen but it's still on SD card. Why isn't it working???? Also my fire emblem sav file won't work and it's on sd. Also using same rom i used to make save. Please I've looked everywhere for answer and can't find what I need.

2. GorTesK

GorTesK Mad Hatter

Jan 29, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Down The Rabbit Hole
    Did you do any changes recently?
    .3ds to .3dz
    Are the saves from sysnand or emunand? Which firmware version?
    Which flashcard?
    Saves are stored on the sd inside the 3ds or the flashcard?
    Did you inject headers recently?

3. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    if your using MT card the saves are stored on the microSD and have to be named exactly the same as the rom file

4. boogiemantcb
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2014
    United States
    No gateway is what I use. It's weird it worked for a long time now it wont. Injected header to mario kart online didn't care about that save. On emu name 8.1 and system fw is 4.4. Using a SanDisk micro have 32 gig and a 64 gig. I think my sd is a Sony but I tried different sd cards with no luck. Saves are on sd. Do I need to name them a certain way. I just have them they way they saved never renamed them. Thanks for your help!

5. GorTesK

GorTesK Mad Hatter

Jan 29, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Down The Rabbit Hole
    if I remember correctly, somewhere around fw 6.x they changed the save encryption... uhm maybe you started playing those games on sysnand and then just recently installed emunand and updated it?
    if I remember right, games that use the new encryption should continued to be played on whatever nand you started playing them (sysnand/emunand)

6. boogiemantcb
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2014
    United States
    I started my gateway saves on emunand 6.3. I didn't expect to get my retail cart saves cause they were all started be for 6.xx. I really just want my fire emblem save. I can see it on my sd but it won't show up on game!!! I have never used emunand classic.