Hacking Please anyone can made a ppf for the wiifit 001 error?

tadeot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
bojzi, can you make a ppf patch, using the proper patched image, of wii fit, compared with the ambition repacked iso
This is very important, to people like me and many others that havent the first release and are not capable to dump the original game to have a proper backup

Thanks in advance

D

Deleted User

Sure, I just have to find a tutorial or something on how to do it.
biggrin.gif

EDIT:
Good, found one at http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=775...t&p=1058403.
I'll try to do it now.

EDIT 2:
Wow, this is going to take some time. :|
I'll post a reply as soon as it's done and uploaded.

D

Deleted User

watusi said:
Strange, I've download the wiifree 2.45 firmware and burned the config disc from that, but I just an error when i run it.

Maybe you've got some other open firmware on there... :|

Anyway, it's done!
smile.gif

Apply this to an untouched version of the Wii Fit AMBITION Repack and it'll patch it to the original release with the 001 error already removed, ready to be burned. Hope it works, my first PPF ever, cheers!
wink.gif

Rapidshare link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/111448366/WiiF...iginal.ppf.html
Megaupload link:
http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=W5WBAJNA

yadster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi bojzi and thanks for the ppf. I used it on Wii Fit AMBITION Repack and then burnt the iso using Nero 6.6 onto a memorex dvd-r at 4x. Still can't get the wii to recognise the disc, it just keeps on spinning. I'm using a Pal Wii 3.2E with a wiifree 2.45 chip. I know it's not the best chip by a mile but everything has worked on it so far including the patched Mario Kart but even my original Wii Fit doesn't show up on my Wii. A big thanks again for trying to fix this.

D

Deleted User

frown.gif

That's really strange... I went ahead and bought it today and the original disc works. I don't know how or why, but it works. :|

arfel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
hi,

this is my first message here and i want first to thank people who try to help others and spend time on problems.

just to share my unsuccessful experience...

my wii with wiifree (installed in september 2007, i don't know how to know which firmware it is) can't read the original wii fit disc i bought last week.

as my adsl connection is limited, i downloaded "Wii Fit [PAL - Repack - Wii] [WiiScrubber] [www.TMasGames.com]".

then i applied the ppf patch provided by bojzi with ppf-o-matic3.exe. i got no errors when applying.

but sadly the wii can't read it (wii fit logo do not appear on home screen).

maybe i should have tried to "unscrub" the iso with wiiscrubber before applying the patch, but i don't have a DIF file to do so...
can someone provide such a file ?

(history note: the ppf patched mario kart ppf worked)

pytrisss

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
arfel said:
hi,

this is my first message here and i want first to thank people who try to help others and spend time on problems.

just to share my unsuccessful experience...

my wii with wiifree (installed in september 2007, i don't know how to know which firmware it is) can't read the original wii fit disc i bought last week.

as my adsl connection is limited, i downloaded "Wii Fit [PAL - Repack - Wii] [WiiScrubber] [www.TMasGames.com]".

then i applied the ppf patch provided by bojzi with ppf-o-matic3.exe. i got no errors when applying.

but sadly the wii can't read it (wii fit logo do not appear on home screen).

maybe i should have tried to "unscrub" the iso with wiiscrubber before applying the patch, but i don't have a DIF file to do so...
can someone provide such a file ?

(history note: the ppf patched mario kart ppf worked)

hi for you and hi for everybody else,

you guys.. who got the trouble their wii wont read the goddamned disc. GO get your wiis rechiped or upgrade your chip fw.
I got it rechiped today to yaosm and it works awesome, the original is giving me a blackscreen but the iso is working fine and no 001 errors whatsoever.
gbasp.gif

tadeot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For you guys that cant load WII FIT , the way to load before trying everything, is SIMPLE USE DATEL FREELOADER for your apropiate REGION CONSOLE, or replace the aploader that is present in first partition of your corresponent FREELOADER for the one is in the first partition in your WIIFIT using WIISCRUBER , but you need to extract the APLOADER in WIIFIT first, then update with the extracted from freeloader and you have an self boot wiifit, in all the moodchips released at present

I test it and is the best solution

yadster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tadeot said:
For you guys that cant load WII FIT , the way to load before trying everything, is SIMPLE USE DATEL FREELOADER for your apropiate REGION CONSOLE, or replace the aploader that is present in first partition of your corresponent FREELOADER for the one is in the first partition in your WIIFIT using WIISCRUBER , but you need to extract the APLOADER in WIIFIT first, then update with the extracted from freeloader and you have an self boot wiifit, in all the moodchips released at present

Perhaps it's just my console or maybe it affects all wiifree wiis, I dunno, but nothing I do will let me load WiiFit. I've tried the original, both PAL scene releases, modified and unmodified, and also tried using Freeloader - all with the same result, the disc spins and it doesn't even load a picture on the channels screen. Every other game I have tried, including Mario Kart and SMG, all work flawlessly. I've ordered a tri-wing screwdriver and I'm going to take the chip out - then hopefully it will work :-) As another poster stated, I think it's time I invested in a better modchip.

pytrisss

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tadeot said:

Sorry, did not work for me
frown.gif

tadeot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Then, the last try to your wiis, is to unsolder the pin 3 of your wiifree and instal an external switch to conect or disconect the chip, when you play original wiifit or another games that dont load for you
Or directly , reflash your wiifree, with yaosm 2.0 mario test 4 or superior, that you can see in the yaosm forum in this site http://wiinewz.com/forums/yaosm/ and i sujest using a dip zocket to install externally your chip, cause if more games apear with similar problems you can changue the chip, with no need to disassembler your wii , in every game that are with new updates
This is my actual installation, before trying all the yasm updates from the beginning

yadster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I've removed my Wiifree chip and now Wiifit loads and works just fine. Time to look into buying a new modcip methinks
smile.gif

RomMon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I used Wiiscrubber 1.2 to get rid of the 001 error, but I only removed it in partion 3 using a hex editor.
WiiFit is working. Only if I try to add the WiiFit channel to the Wii menu I get the 001 error again.

Is this due to not changing main.dol in partition 2?
Is it save to add the WiiFit Channel to the menu (after fixing partition2)?
Still need to read the Generic Wii Patcher thread.

tadeot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
RomMon said:
I used Wiiscrubber 1.2 to get rid of the 001 error, but I only removed it in partion 3 using a hex editor.
WiiFit is working. Only if I try to add the WiiFit channel to the Wii menu I get the 001 error again.

Is this due to not changing main.dol in partition 2?
Is it save to add the WiiFit Channel to the menu (after fixing partition2)?
Still need to read the Generic Wii Patcher thread.

YOU NEED TO PATCH THE MAIN DOL IN PARTITION 2, TOO

RomMon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks I will try this weekend.
Is there no danger to add the WiiFit Channel to the menu??

Edit:
Created a new one, now with also Partition 2 changed. The WiiFit Channel is added now.

scaryjones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I stupidly just bought Wii Fit without realising that it wouldn't work for me. My set up is:

PAL Wii, legit PAL Wii Fit

I *think* a WiiFree chip in the Wii although I'm not sure about this as I didn't install it myself. Anyone know the easiest way of finding out what chip i have?

The legit Wii Fit just hangs on the update required screen (no update is required as I'm fully up to date).

I've burned 3 different DVDs, one with the PPF from here, one following the wiiScrubber instructions and one without anything done to it. It's not the REPACK version I downloaded.

I also got a cracked version of FreeLoader which seemed to be ok, in that it did the weird lines thing twice but then when I inserted the Wii Fit (original or copy) it just sat there spinning for hours, not working. WEird thing is, from having a look at FreeLoader videos on YouTube they look slightly different to what happens to me. I get the double screen wipe but then, before I eject the disc, the disc channel registers a GameCube game / logo. Not sure why, or if that means anything.

Either way nothing works.

So I'm tempted to do one of two things:

1) Take out the mod chip...having never opened the Wii I've no idea if it's housed in a way that I can simply clip it out, of if it's soldered directly in.
2) Buy a pic flasher thing and flash the WiiFree chip to one of those YAOSM things, that are supposed to work.

I'm fairy tech savvy so it should be ok, I just wish I knew which chip i actually had and if it's upgradeable via a DVD download.

Anyone got any ideas or tips after reading the above?

THanks!

pytrisss

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
scaryjones said:
I stupidly just bought Wii Fit without realising that it wouldn't work for me. My set up is:

PAL Wii, legit PAL Wii Fit

I *think* a WiiFree chip in the Wii although I'm not sure about this as I didn't install it myself. Anyone know the easiest way of finding out what chip i have?

The legit Wii Fit just hangs on the update required screen (no update is required as I'm fully up to date).

I've burned 3 different DVDs, one with the PPF from here, one following the wiiScrubber instructions and one without anything done to it. It's not the REPACK version I downloaded.

I also got a cracked version of FreeLoader which seemed to be ok, in that it did the weird lines thing twice but then when I inserted the Wii Fit (original or copy) it just sat there spinning for hours, not working. WEird thing is, from having a look at FreeLoader videos on YouTube they look slightly different to what happens to me. I get the double screen wipe but then, before I eject the disc, the disc channel registers a GameCube game / logo. Not sure why, or if that means anything.

Either way nothing works.

So I'm tempted to do one of two things:

1) Take out the mod chip...having never opened the Wii I've no idea if it's housed in a way that I can simply clip it out, of if it's soldered directly in.
2) Buy a pic flasher thing and flash the WiiFree chip to one of those YAOSM things, that are supposed to work.

I'm fairy tech savvy so it should be ok, I just wish I knew which chip i actually had and if it's upgradeable via a DVD download.

Anyone got any ideas or tips after reading the above?

THanks!

exactly what happened to me. I had an old wiifree which just wouldnt read the disc or the burned copies.
Anyway, the chip is soldered, so taking it out means unsoldering.
I went to a guy which installed a new upgraded yaosm and everything is fine
smile.gif

So if you are able to buy a pic flasher and get your chip to yaosm, you are good to go.
I am not that into soldering or modchip programming so I decided to get a new one
and for a few bucks I even get a status LED for my chip:))

scaryjones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
THanks for the reply.

Get this for weird -

Just did a last minute attempt at a burn, following all instructions to the letter. I also downloaded the WiiFree config disc 2.51 to see if I could update it (or even if i had a WiiFREE)

The Wiifree disc just gave an error so I tried my very last Wiifit copy...which asked to update again. I said ok and the update worked! Then I tried the game and the game worked...was playing for an hour.

Turned it off and since then it never works. If I try the original disc or my last copy it spins but does nothing, and from that point on I can't use my Wii, the drive will load no other games, I need to power it off and on to get it to work!

I've tried dozens of discs, all work until the Wii fit disc is put in and then never works again. Bizarre.

So, no better or worse off....I know my wii board works but the game now doesn't even register!

ARGHGH!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la