Playstation Vita Production Halted

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
So does it mean, the people who already bought it wont get new games for it?
That sucks :/

It means I can only have Uncharted and Lumines. On the bright side, it's still better than what the 3DS has got.
yeah right
sorry no match for mario kart, luigis mansion, animal crossing, super smash bros. lets expect a new pokemon, mario, lets expect a new golden sun, fire emblem,zelda, i think a new pikmin was confirmed, maby magaman XI will come to the eshop, ... yeah like if those two games could ever beat those

Mari Kart is a yawn, luigi's mansion is a NGC game, Animal Crossing is used as a form of torture in China as it will bore the shit out of the player. New pokemon doesn't exist, it's the same game just with better visuals, basically its Ninty's CoD. Mario is another yawn. Golden Sun and Fire Emblem are JRPGs. Ocarina if Time is a port. Pikmon is bollocks and Mega Man if Mega Man,

I know it's hard to accept but in its short life, the Vita had games which were high on innovation and quality. The 3DS just brought 3D.

You've got shit gaming tastes bro
I like Uncharted too but, come on!

If you doubt the 3DS's library go play Kid Icarus. (it's actually pretty impossible to play without 3D when you play at higher levels)
That game alone is probably better than all those titles above combined, just learn how two hold the system first before you start insulting the controls please.

I want you to know that I took your comment on a personal level because I've spent like 100hrs in mario kart 7 perfecting my game and you think that it's yawn worthy? I don't get it.

3DS owners will get titles like Castlevania, Phoenix Wright and Contra and if you wish to continue with your 3DS bashing, please drop it.

Mind you I'm only defending the 3DS from your baseless claims, I personally don't want to to be associated with Vita bashing in any way because I think it's a really good system and I'll agree with you that it's had a terrific launch lineup, something that generally isn't common for new hardware.
The reason to why I'm replying to your post is because it's very trollish and there's no way in hell those titles are better than the entire 3DS library.

/end of story

Is 3DS bashing a thing now?

Reactions: 1 person

PriMieon

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So does it mean, the people who already bought it wont get new games for it?
That sucks :/
It means I can only have Uncharted and Lumines. On the bright side, it's still better than what the 3DS has got.
yeah right
sorry no match for mario kart, luigis mansion, animal crossing, super smash bros. lets expect a new pokemon, mario, lets expect a new golden sun, fire emblem,zelda, i think a new pikmin was confirmed, maby magaman XI will come to the eshop, ... yeah like if those two games could ever beat those

Mari Kart is a yawn, luigi's mansion is a NGC game, Animal Crossing is used as a form of torture in China as it will bore the shit out of the player. New pokemon doesn't exist, it's the same game just with better visuals, basically its Ninty's CoD. Mario is another yawn. Golden Sun and Fire Emblem are JRPGs. Ocarina if Time is a port. Pikmon is bollocks and Mega Man if Mega Man,

I know it's hard to accept but in its short life, the Vita had games which were high on innovation and quality. The 3DS just brought 3D.
hard to accept.. yeah right... best selling games come from ninty

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I laugh at the crazy and arrogant Apple staff.

1. The Vita OS only resembles iOS in the icon layout. To me at least.

2. He can't differentiate the Vita with an iPad?!?!?

3. I find that Vita OS more resembles Android. GOOGLE Y U NO SUE.

Apple has been going down ever since Jobs' death.
Or is it April 1st? :unsure:

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
been round long enough to spot these things ;)

gg Temp, gg

Oh and, thanks for the "adminship" i KNEW some day i will achieve this level of awesomeness.

LinkinGoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Haaaw...i almost felt for this...
But well big companies like to make stupid lawsuits, so it could be true :ha:
By the way its raining ice-cream´s in Portugal anyone wants one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c