PlayStation State of Play broadcast - September 13 - Live coverage

Will Nintendo's earlier Direct be a tough act to follow, or an easy one? If you weren't wowed by that broadcast, there's a chance Sony will have something interesting in store for their own broadcast. The PlayStation State of Play is due to kick off soon, showing us a handful of new games launching on PlayStation platforms. Catch it here when it airs at 5pm CST.

We start with Tekken. Tekken 8, stay tuned.

Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge: Enhanced Edition, for PS VR2. It'll be out 2023.

Demeo is a tabletop style game for VR. Out next year.

SEGA is rebuilding a game from the ground out. The Yakuza studio is back, with a remake of Like a Dragon: Ishin. 2023.

WB Games gives us a new trailer for Hogwarts Legacy, out Feb 10th. PlayStation gets an exclusive quest.

This next game shows a car driving through an apocalyptic scenario, with weird monsters trying to crash the car. It's called Pacific Drive. 2023.

PlayStation Stars is a rewards system.

Anime and robot combine for this next game. Synduality, 2023.

Mutated beasts are hunted down by remaining humans, exploring an abandoned city. Appears to be an action RPG. Project EVE, a PS5 exclusive for consoles, out next year.

Koei Tecmo is up. Samurai game. Rise of the Ronin. PS5 console exclusive, 2024.

PlayStation Studios has something. God of War Ragnarok is getting a limited DualSense, on November 9th.

New story trailer for Ragnarok as well.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that looks somewhat interesting is the Tekken 8, but yeah like everyone else says, nothing good enough to warrant a second thought about it.
Yeah Tekken 8 is nice, but it's not even a Sony developed game, seems weird to throw one of these kinds of events if you don't really have any of your own heavy hitters to first reveal. Or at the very least just follow Nintendo's lead by disclosing ahead of time if the event is only going to focus on 3rd party or Indie titles; better to temper expectations ahead of time.

Last edited by MikaDubbz,

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nvm just skim through the video and there are a handful of ps5 exclusives. might consider buying a ps5 now since sony start pumping out those exclusives that people actually want to play

Last edited by randy_w,

guisadop

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ishin? fuck YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

daddu3

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Nintendo can have an entire farming JRPG-invested Direct and still come out more interesting overall than what we had here, it seems..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...