PlayStation Plus games for May 2021 announced, features Battlefield V

edweew.png

May is almost here, which means it's almost time to grab the next monthly set of PlayStation Plus titles. Sony has revealed what subscribers will be getting next month, beginning on May 4th. On the PlayStation 5 side of things, you'll be able to play Wreckfest, a motorsport-style racing game where you can smash and crash into your opponents. Stranded Deep and Battlefield V will be available to PlayStation 4 users or will be playable via backwards compatibility. The former is a survival game where you have to craft and explore to keep yourself alive in the middle of nowhere in the ocean, while Battlefield V is a World War II-era shooter with campaign and online modes. Make sure to grab April's games before they're gone on the 3rd, and to get May's games before May 31st.

Wreckfest: Drive Hard, Die Last | PS5*

Burn rubber, break rules and shred metal in this full-contact racer from the creator of the FlatOut. Race and upgrade patched-together cars, improving their looks and toughening up their body armour to survive the epic crashes and neck-to-neck fights over the finish line in competitive races. Enjoy some hilarity in Challenge modes as you get behind the wheel of crop harvesters, three-wheelers and much more, then challenge your friends online in multiplayer up to 24 players**.

Battlefield V | PS4

Enter mankind’s greatest conflict with Battlefield V as the series goes back to its roots in a never-before-seen portrayal of World War 2. Experience all-out multiplayer** with your squad in the vast Grand Operations and the cooperative Combined Arms, or take on single player War Stories. As you fight in epic, unexpected locations across the globe, enjoy the richest, most immersive Battlefield yet.

Stranded Deep | PS4

Test your survival skills in this open world adventure. In the aftermath of a mysterious plane crash, you are stranded in the vast expanse of the Pacific Ocean. Alone, without any means to call for help, you must do what you can to survive. Explore underwater and on land as you hunt for supplies to craft the tools, weapons, and shelter you’ll need to stay alive. Stay sharp: hunger, thirst, and exposure conspire against you as you brave treacherous elements and the dangerous creatures of the Pacific.

:arrow: Source

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did Battlefield 5 ever get any good?

I played it briefly a few months after it launched but it felt awful, mechanics were generally meh and the maps were worse. However given the turnaround that was 4 (which I have put a very large number of hours into), and maybe to a lesser extent then One, I know they have managed to get something worth looking at.

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did Battlefield 5 ever get any good?

I played it briefly a few months after it launched but it felt awful, mechanics were generally meh and the maps were worse. However given the turnaround that was 4 (which I have put a very large number of hours into), and maybe to a lesser extent then One, I know they have managed to get something worth looking at.
I have no idea about ps4 but it's still one of all time favorites on pc... I enjoy BF1 more for whatever reason... But BF5 still has the absolute chaos... The call of duty just doesn't have.... I'd grab it you don't already have it....I still enjoy BF 4 too..... Just not as much as BF1

Last edited by SuperDan,
Reactions: Xzi

playstays_shun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is BF:V good?

Never played and didnt keep tabs on it but I don't think it ever hit rock bottom pricing wise

Also had exhaustion after 4+DLC's on VCR Xbox One, and One on Ps4 Pro around when that came out.

Happy to give it a whirl for the price now, and excited to see what happens with Frostbite and BF on PS5.

Ready for some good FPS on new gen too, since I heard Cold War is a crap war

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Stranded deep is a pretty decent survival. Bought it on sale a few months ago (I hate hunger and thirst in those games though)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...