Playstation Move

morcar

Trophies
Website
www.tredegarforum.com
XP
Country
Personaly i think its a good move and maybe now The wii will up its game and stop making shit shovelware titles. Its about damn time it did as its been out for a while and i think Sony will push there Move to be for hardcore gamers too.

I cant wait to see what both Nintendo And Sony are going to make for the remotes.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
morcar said:
Personaly i think its a good move and maybe now The wii will up its game and stop making shit shovelware titles. Its about damn time it did as its been out for a while and i think Sony will push there Move to be for hardcore gamers too.

I cant wait to see what both Nintendo And Sony are going to make for the remotes.

Nintendo doesn't make shovelware.

Other companies do.

I find it funny that most ps3/xbox360 fans keep saying that. There is a reason there is so much shovelware in the Wii. It's CHEAP to produce games / port them, already HAS motion sensing technology once you BOUGHT IT.

Now look at the 360 & PS3, why is there not so much shovelware? It's more expensive to produce a game / port it, no motion sensing less casual players / kiddie will preffer it over the wii.

Oh yeah and both console + games are much more expensive on the 360 or the ps3 than on the Wii.

Now this is just plain bullshit from Sony, the controller IS INFERIOR to the wiimote. You can play sideways the TV, you dont need to be in the RANGE of a camera, neither do you have to keep a fricking lightbulb on your hand. I actually like playing wii in the dark, heck i usually play all my games at night with no light on. having a fricking lightbulb on the my hand is fricking distracting.

all in all, Natal is better than this piece of trash is more evolutionary, but still inferior to the wiimote, i don't wanna have to make a full of myself while playing in front of a camera.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tommyboy-735 said:
am i just stupid or is sony just a big copycat?

nds-psp
ndsi-psp go
wiimote-this...
the first and second relations make no sense
if anything DSi copied the psp with its multi-media capabilities, but again that drawing the line

now the third, you got something there...

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fabis94 said:
Every Microsoft Staff member has confirmed in every interview that it is going to run perfectly on all the 360's. So yeah - bullshit.

Well, we shall see. Its just what was told to me by a MS rep.

(my elite red ringed last night, without any natal running in the back ground, so we shall see if older (core/20gb) consoles break under the extra processing/heat generated)

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
List of things now ripped off by Sony from Nintendo:

-Controller Design (Preatty much an SNES controller with wings)
-Analog Control (Wasn't added to the PSX until after N64 came out)
-Rumble (Wasn't added until after the rumble pack came out)
-Wiimote

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's face it, guys. Even if this WOULD be good, and wasn't a complete ripoff of the Wii remote with a few things put in, and a bunch taken out, it CANNOT get big. It's a peripheral. Peripherals cannot get big, because the majority will not own them. Sony can praise this thing all they want. Not enough people own a PS3, and not enough of them are going to get a really expensive peripheral that will hardly ever get used.

It's why the Wii has so many games that use motion-sensing. BECAUSE IT COMES WITH IT.

icyrainz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, a new competitor comes a new challenge. It is always better to have someone to compete with and the release of PS Move can even turn out to be a good chance that Nintendo take a thoroughly revision at their console and hopefully they can improve even more.

I think that the rip-off from Wii generally concludes that the design coming from Nintendo is almost the standard of the motion-sensing generation and Sony cannot come up with a better design. But their advantage is the power of their console, super CPU and GPU. What if someday you see Wii Sport in full HD and the low-quality Mii is replaced by hi-res "The Sims"-like models, well, that is all what I want for a game. Pure fun and eye-catching graphic !

serg0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how people are complaining about the price when a wiimote, nunchuck and a motion plus run you 80 dollars. Playing HD games with this will be awesome, imagine Uncharted or MW2!

sonicsmash2

Trophies
XP
Country
whut? more sony copy shit? as if theyre following microsoft with theyre dam avatars after wii invented mii's, if sony wants to win theyre gonna need to be as bad-ass as they never had which is practicaly impossible because sony is lazy with all this console stuff. same thing with the new 360, all i see is the same shit..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!