Playstation classic

adam1290

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't get this thing working. I see my games on the home screen, but the cover art isn't there and when I click it to play it kind of quickly refreshes and does nothing! Tried Silent Hill and Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX. Frustrating!

EDIT: I've also gone into the .cue file and edited it from the original .bin name to the Base ID.bin

EDIT 2: I just tried Medal of Honor Underground, same thing, I am obviously doing something wrong!

Last edited by adam1290,

Hekel

Modding is my passion!
Trophies
Website
www.evercade.net
XP
Country
Switzerland
I can't get this thing working. I see my games on the home screen, but the cover art isn't there and when I click it to play it kind of quickly refreshes and does nothing! Tried Silent Hill and Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX. Frustrating!

EDIT: I've also gone into the .cue file and edited it from the original .bin name to the Base ID.bin

EDIT 2: I just tried Medal of Honor Underground, same thing, I am obviously doing something wrong!

Hey There,

I was messing around with it for about 1.5 hours.. its about the usb stick you might use. 4 wasnt recognized by the console and one made issues. Basicly you can raw copy the demo files on a fat32 formated usb stick (dont forget to rename it to SONY). Then unplug youre console and insert the usb stick before starting the console. If the demo game is not visible its simply the usb stick which is not compatible.

I tryed a usb-hub and powered it with a Y-Cable.. its not working as it should. It recognize only 1 device at the time..

adam1290

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey There,

I was messing around with it for about 1.5 hours.. its about the usb stick you might use. 4 wasnt recognized by the console and one made issues. Basicly you can raw copy the demo files on a fat32 formated usb stick (dont forget to rename it to SONY). Then unplug youre console and insert the usb stick before starting the console. If the demo game is not visible its simply the usb stick which is not compatible.

I tryed a usb-hub and powered it with a Y-Cable.. its not working as it should. It recognize only 1 device at the time..

Cheers man, yeah, I am starting fresh with another FAT32 stick. The game is showing up, the name of it anyway, and the info I put it, but it's just not doing anything!

adam1290

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't believe I still can't get this thing working. I've done everything I'm supposed to! Doesn't load the cover art, just a blank space with the correct info for the game that I have entered into the database... I can't see what I'm doing wrong?!

TonyBiH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I can't believe I still can't get this thing working. I've done everything I'm supposed to! Doesn't load the cover art, just a blank space with the correct info for the game that I have entered into the database... I can't see what I'm doing wrong?!
You need to name it like this inside bin you have image name and edit your cue to also have that like this SCUS name and your cover need to be same name and 512x512 maybe your dimesions are bigger?
cca.png

adam1290

Trophies
XP
Country
You need to name it like this inside bin you have image name and edit your cue to also have that like this SCUS name and your cover need to be same name and 512x512 maybe your dimesions are bigger?
View attachment 151381

upload_2018-12-7_21-58-11.png

This is what I've got, the .png is 512 x 512. I have edited the .cue to have the SLUS-00708.bin inside it too. At a complete loss! Even without the cover art showing, clicking on the game does absolutely nothing.

titaniuml

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so I'd like to try this but don't know where to start. Is it simply putting stuff in my USB, plugging it in and games will show up? Or is there a hack to do before that?

adam1290

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so I'd like to try this but don't know where to start. Is it simply putting stuff in my USB, plugging it in and games will show up? Or is there a hack to do before that?

These are the instructions you'll want to follow - https://github.com/justMaku/gpghax. It's not as straight forward as you say. You need to edit the database manually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.