Playstation classic

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by scroeffie, Nov 8, 2018.

1. subcon959

subcon959 teh retro

Dec 24, 2008
    I cancelled both pre-orders a while ago and after seeing what M2 has done I'm glad I did. I still want them just for collecting but it will be at bargain bin prices (I agree that probably won't happen with the PCE.. but I'll take the chance as a hundred quid is a joke).

2. replicashooter

replicashooter GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 16, 2006
    Which shaders are you lot using?

HQ2x with the Scanlines overlay makes the MD look so awesome and doesn't do anything detrimental to the performance.

3. neblyn

neblyn Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2016
    Poland
    How well PSP games work on PSC? Can I play for example Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep?

and

Which WiFi adapters are compatible with BleemSync 1.2?

Last edited by neblyn, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Vorde

Vorde GBAtemp Fan

Jul 8, 2015
    Canada
    Hey guys, I read through most of this thread (admittedly not every page) and I have a few questions when it comes to the Playstation Classic. Aside from the Reddit group, does GBATemp plan on creating it's own sub-forum for this device? I think it's a missed oppourtunity on increasing traffic to this page and new potential users.
    With that being said I have a PSC that's using Bleemsync with a 256GB SSD via USB 2.0 and it works... somewhat. I have got to the point where I can get it to load games from it, but a lot of times PCSX_ReARMed that the PSC comes with doesn't load games properly, or has graphical glitches. Are there ways to interact with the settings of the emulator somewhere to help increase compatibility?
    Are there other cores that I can use without launching RetroArch? Are there other cores for PSX games I should be trying out?
    Sorry for all the random questions, I appreciate any help with it :)

5. yadspi

yadspi GBAtemp Regular

Feb 1, 2016
    I DMd a couple of mods about it since SNES launched and got no answer or dedicated sub-forum.

6. MKKhanzo

MKKhanzo GBAtemp Regular

Oct 8, 2013
    United States
    Hi guys, Im new to the PS Mini scene. I sucesfully have retroarch and a bunch of stuff. Using AutoBleem.

Can I put retroarch using autobleem as my startup or default app? I mean, I dont want it to start at the autobleem screen, but directly to RA?

Thx in advance!

EDIT: Nevermind! Quickboot option!

Last edited by MKKhanzo, Oct 20, 2019
  7. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Azores/Portugal
    Should I buy it ? I know it is an emulator of PCSX but I am not sure if I should. I want to hack it but... it is actually PCSX emulator that I am so disappointed about. Hmmm.. I don't know. I only care about Rockman/MegaMan and Castlevania games on it. Or staying with an emulator on macOS/PC desktop? I have Sega Mega Drive Mini, SNES Mini, and NES mini. All are PALs and my collection that I grew up when I was teenager. Decision, decision.

8. neblyn

neblyn Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2016
    Poland
    Is there a guide how to install RetroArch internally?

9. Uiaad

Uiaad GBAtemp's resident guinea pig

Dec 23, 2008
    United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
    There are guides out there,but given the frequency that things are updated and amount of space available on the PSC, you are better off sticking to running it from a flash drive. Not to mention the chances that you will end up with a paperweight if you do something wrong

10. neblyn

neblyn Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2016
    Poland
    Just updated to RetroBoot 0.10.1 and noticing Dreamcast emulation slowdown on Flycast and Reicast cores comparing to 0.9 version. Anyone with the same problem?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted