Hacking Playing NTSC on PAL Wii

El-Grosso

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've seen this question asked several times on this message board, but I just wanted to make sure before I did anything. I've only been playing PAL games on my Wii, and I've had no problems, but I just wanted to know about NTSC games. Do I have to patch them to PAL first? Or do I force them to PAL? Thanks.

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think forcing to PAL and patching to PAL each have the same end result. Doing both won't hurt either. But then I usually am grabbing the game of my region.

El-Grosso

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
zerof said:
I think forcing to PAL and patching to PAL each have the same end result. Doing both won't hurt either. But then I usually am grabbing the game of my region.

I know, I know. All my games are PAL. It's just some games are going to be coming out in America a lot earlier than in England, so why not get the games a bit earlier.
tongue.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I only have 1 NTSC game and its Wii music

The initial disc i burnt when the beta loader was there wanted to update - and only gave me an OK option -so the wii was unplugged and i brick blocked it - worked fine then.

Out of curiousity i tried the original burn on the gamma loader and it didnt ask for an update at all - not sure if thats because theres a savegame or if its cause the gamma loader is now being used , but it works fine even without brickblocking it for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up