Playing music and watching movies on supercardlite

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Sigma83, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Sigma83
    OP

Newcomer Sigma83 Advanced Member

Canada
    I have a supercard ds one and I've used it for all my games, movies, music etc, but I got a superlite for the additional ram and microsd space, but I have absolutely no idea how to play movies on it or listen to music. I have no software installed on the supercard lite since the supercard ds one acts as the passme and everything looks fine and dandy.

Do I need to still put some software on the supercardlite even though I have the supercardds one running the show?

I just have no idea what I'm doing [​IMG].

Thanks

2. antwill

Member antwill Better Than You

Australia
    Yes you probably do, i wouldnt know for sure but the supercard ds one would act as a passme card, therefore booting the supercard lite and allowing you to use that software.

3. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States
    I know a bit late, but hope i can help!

You'll need Moonshell, the homebrew app.. Easy to install, just choose your card directory. Put Mp3's onto your card, and navigate through moonshell to find the file, and run it! If you want to watch movies, make sure you convert to .dpg format (batch dpg) and install AVI synth into your computer for codec things. If ive lost you somewhere, tell me, and ill do what i can [​IMG]