Hacking Playing music and watching movies on supercardlite

Sigma83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a supercard ds one and I've used it for all my games, movies, music etc, but I got a superlite for the additional ram and microsd space, but I have absolutely no idea how to play movies on it or listen to music. I have no software installed on the supercard lite since the supercard ds one acts as the passme and everything looks fine and dandy.

Do I need to still put some software on the supercardlite even though I have the supercardds one running the show?

I just have no idea what I'm doing
smile.gif

Thanks

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes you probably do, i wouldnt know for sure but the supercard ds one would act as a passme card, therefore booting the supercard lite and allowing you to use that software.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know a bit late, but hope i can help!

You'll need Moonshell, the homebrew app.. Easy to install, just choose your card directory. Put Mp3's onto your card, and navigate through moonshell to find the file, and run it! If you want to watch movies, make sure you convert to .dpg format (batch dpg) and install AVI synth into your computer for codec things. If ive lost you somewhere, tell me, and ill do what i can
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: