Homebrew Playing dual audio softsubbed file son Mplayer

ShinraArmy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this is the right forum to ask..because for the life of me i can't think of a better one

anyway

I have some mkv files(read: anime) im planning to eventually burn to a DVD without transforming them(truth be told, im not sure if transforming them would keep the dual audio) so, im wondering if there's anyway i could play them on Mplayer and being able to use just 1 of the audios and of course keep the subs on

chronosvrs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ShinraArmy said:
I hope this is the right forum to ask..because for the life of me i can't think of a better one

anyway

I have some mkv files(read: anime) im planning to eventually burn to a DVD without transforming them(truth be told, im not sure if transforming them would keep the dual audio) so, im wondering if there's anyway i could play them on Mplayer and being able to use just 1 of the audios and of course keep the subs on

If you talking about MPlayerWii
Forget about playing mkv files on wii, most of h.264 encoded files play with slowdown or loses audio sinc, wii hardware aren't good enough.
Still MPlayerWii is best for h.264 than geexbox.
Now about subtitles MplayerWii only supports VobSub, uses two files a idx and sub files

Now if you talking about MPlayer port created by Team Twiizers
Just use some software to convert the mkv file to a DVD-Video, like ConvertXtoDVD, and remove the audio you don't want

I hope I have helped
(Sorry, for my english, i'm still learning)

ShinraArmy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks

thing is, i prefer to use them withotu converting, and so fa rmy wii is the onyl machine capable of doing it....besides the PC, duh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-