Let me tell you about a MK11 project ive been working on

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
We all know there is not a save file of MK11 made public that has all intros, and outros and as many accesories and skins as possible, So i took it upon myself to fix that, Since october i started working on making a save file that offers just that, i aint gonna be able to make it a 100% complete, some skins were given as preorder and i got no access to those to unlock, also around a dosen of accesories were given as events inside the krypt, I have the ultimate version of MK11 (and will eventually buy the dlc of the 90´s movie skins to unlock them as well) and i work daily but not tirelesly to progress on it, I bought a 3rd N Switch that is vulnerable but is not Baned in wich said Save will be created, The objectives are gona be simple.
1.- Complete the character towers with all characters (this is what will need the most time and effort).
2.-A bare minimum of 80% of skins and accesories for each character.
3.-Complete the Krypt (this has alredy been done)
Doing these things will unlock the minimum im aiming for, So far i have completed 10 characters, I know is not much but im progressing, is gonnna take some time but i aint asking for anything in return, Just your thoughts on it, I will create ONLY ONE SAVE when it is done it will be released for anyone who wants it.
Im also working on making a Frifday The 13TH save file wich will include all jasons and all unique kills for each, im only missing One jason and half of the unique Kills of each, This save is intended for the offline gameplay of the game wich allows you to play againts bots as jason, is a much easier save to make.
Back in october i made a post about this project but i received no reaction or Cheer from any english speaking Forum or group (in one particular forum i got made fun of instead), Only the Latin america groups and forums were interested in it wich is whats keep me going, so far the work is slow but steady, im posting this here again to see if you guys are interested in this, with nothing more to add ill be updating this regularly if you like it, if not then i will remain in spanish speaker forums and groups.

0yltjtbtrza71.jpg

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
That's a good thing to try out, I'll definitely override my old saves for this one, even if I'll have to recustomize my fav chars again. I wish this game had offline patch, like few others switch game do. Maybe you could at least post it here in save files category when you done.
YOu could also upload it to eeevee, ecchi save game project, this way many people can stumble upon it purely by chance.

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That's a good thing to try out, I'll definitely override my old saves for this one, even if I'll have to recustomize my fav chars again. I wish this game had offline patch, like few others switch game do. Maybe you could at least post it here in save files category when you done.
YOu could also upload it to eeevee, ecchi save game project, this way many people can stumble upon it purely by chance.
I used to work on the eevee project, i got around 12 of my saves uploaded there, mario 3d world for example amonf others, but for reasons we all know the project was drop, and all my saves after that never got uploaded, i guess i ask in the new server wich i didnt knew existed.
Post automatically merged:

Im gona be honest, i hate discord, people there are the most sensible snowflakes i have ever seen on video game groups in the internet

• Haha
Reactions: mathew77

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hello! where the savefile? thanks
The save is completed as of now, not 100% as its impossible with non repeating events, but the second switch got banned a few hours after i liberated it, even toh the only thing i did was update a game that i do own, beats me why it was so fast, iy did not gave me time to download my save from the nintendo cloud, and right now i dont have money to buy another unbaned liberated switch, so we all gona have to wait for that switch to get to my hands eventually and id gladly share the save with the world

rynnegatamante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
The save is completed as of now, not 100% as its impossible with non repeating events, but the second switch got banned a few hours after i liberated it, even toh the only thing i did was update a game that i do own, beats me why it was so fast, iy did not gave me time to download my save from the nintendo cloud, and right now i dont have money to buy another unbaned liberated switch, so we all gona have to wait for that switch to get to my hands eventually and Id gladly share the save with the world
Hi, would you mind sharing your save data? My save only has some accessories

Reactions: Thorhax

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, would you mind sharing your save data? My save only has some accessories
The save is completed as of now, not 100% as its impossible with non repeating events, but the second switch got banned a few hours after i liberated it, even toh the only thing i did was update a game that i do own, beats me why it was so fast, iy did not gave me time to download my save from the nintendo cloud, and right now i dont have money to buy another unbaned liberated switch OR pay a technician to install a modchip, so we all gona have to wait for that switch to get to my hands eventually and id gladly share the save with the world, but im not asking people for money so, lets wait.

Mikegaming202

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, did you ever get it figured out? youre like the only person ever to do this and I am interested. Even if you have the original one with just the few complete (Im a noob main) I would take that as well.

Hey man did you ever get it figured out? I am looiking for this right now and you are literally the only one to do it. even if you had the old one with just a few characters done I would appreciate it (im a noob main)

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hey man, did you ever get it figured out? youre like the only person ever to do this and I am interested. Even if you have the original one with just the few complete (Im a noob main) I would take that as well.

Hey man did you ever get it figured out? I am looiking for this right now and you are literally the only one to do it. even if you had the old one with just a few characters done I would appreciate it (im a noob main)
I think this project had a fatality

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

I think this project had a fatality
The save is finished, all is taken with excpetion of what needs NSO services and are TIMED EVENTS, krypt events are taken toh, The problem is i need to pay a tecnician to install the modchip, wich money i WILL NOT ask anyone for to do it to keep this clean, its around 150 bucks, the save is safe in the cloud, you just need to wait for better economic times to come to me so i can pay fot it, i also have a 100% friday 13 the game save for offline usage.

• Wow
Reactions: Smoker1 and BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative