Hacking Play Virtual Console games/Wii ware games off the SD card?

Bobbarooskie

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
83
Reaction score
1
Trophies
1
XP
209
Country
United States
So is there a way to play virtual console games / Wii ware games off the SD card?
I’m referring to non “legit” wads.

My firmware is 3.3 and have my Wii soft modded. I’ve tried searching the forum but haven’t found any answers yet. Thanks in advance
 
use wani's firmware 4.0 upgrader then you can play them off the sd card .....the only downside is , you will need to install them onto the wii then move them over to the sd card
 
air2004 said:
you will need to install them onto the wii

sry for being an utter wii n00b, but how do you install the wii ware if I just downloaded them from a different source than Big N? Chip is Wasabi DX, don't want to mess with my new WII

TIA
 

Site & Scene News