Play GTA IV Online Cracked On PC

greensciuto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I recently got the urge to play GTA IV online cracked on PC and for the online there is a software but when I try to enter a server it says that my version is not compatible,How should I do it because I really wanted to play it online

greensciuto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can't play online with cracked copy with rockstar server.
and in fact the software I use does not use Rockstar servers but in a nutshell it says that I have to downgrade GTA IV of a type version 1.0.7.0 But I can't get it because it says error so there is no way to download version 1.0.7.0?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and in fact the software I use does not use Rockstar servers but in a nutshell it says that I have to downgrade GTA IV of a type version 1.0.7.0 But I can't get it because it says error so there is no way to download version 1.0.7.0?

Well you can't on official server, at most there was LAN server only.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Download a shady copy of another warez site? :unsure:

I don't really know the problem nor care(heck... Gta 4 full version's six bucks on Steam right now... Imho not worth it faffing around on weird add-on for in the hopes you end up with the correct program). But it seems like you give the answer pretty much yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-