Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

Dororo00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice Work dude!
Thank you so much for this, If i would change anything of this app I would make the numbers and the pokemon editor (when you're goimg to transform any pokemon into other or create one) a thing that you could type with the console Keyboard, anyway incredible work right here!

andr3174

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No offense possible withouth intention to do also my sugestion put a select your game message in that screen will save some noob questions lol :D

Kommit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does any of you guys have any cool idea for the app? Bag editor is out of the question btw

Hi @dsoldier, I appreciate all the work you have done on the UI. Are there any plans in the pipeline with regards to expanding the bank functionality? What about a search function for example? Would love to hear your opinion on this and what's on your todo list already! Thank you.

Last edited by Kommit,

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does any of you guys have any cool idea for the app? Bag editor is out of the question btw
I did, but it got rejected... All I can think of is gen 4 (and gen 5) support (PLEASE), and a legalizer (make pokemon legal, or check if they are legal)

Also, If I were to clone pokemon from gen 4 to gen 6 or so, would they be legal? else, I may need to borrow my friend's gen 5 game to transfer them over and then transfer them to gen 6

EDIT: is there a way to access the pokemon bank without downloading it from the eshop?

Last edited by TimX24968B,

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I did, but it got rejected... All I can think of is gen 4 (and gen 5) support (PLEASE), and a legalizer (make pokemon legal, or check if they are legal)

Also, If I were to clone pokemon from gen 4 to gen 6 or so, would they be legal? else, I may need to borrow my friend's gen 5 game to transfer them over and then transfer them to gen 6

EDIT: is there a way to access the pokemon bank without downloading it from the eshop?

SO you want a pokemon legality checker when the app itself does not allow you to do illegal stuff to the pokémon? Really?
SO, you want a pokémon legality checker when your initial idea was that the app could make you assign illegal stats on a pokémon? LOL
The illegal status of the previous gen pokemons is caused by there is not OFFICIAL way to get those pokémons in gen 7, so everyone needs to battle with legal pokemon, despite this you can get said illegal pokémon with this software,

Reactions: AyanamiRei

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SO you want a pokemon legality checker when the app itself does not allow you to do illegal stuff to the pokémon? Really?
SO, you want a pokémon legality checker when your initial idea was that the app could make you assign illegal stats on a pokémon? LOL
The illegal status of the previous gen pokemons is caused by there is not OFFICIAL way to get those pokémons in gen 7, so everyone needs to battle with legal pokemon, despite this you can get said illegal pokémon with this software,
I'm talking about moving them to gen 6 right now... I'm saying this after hearing what the direction the OP is trying to push this app.., and if only this community had respect. People already stated u can still make pokemon illegal in other ways aside from stats...

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm talking about moving them to gen 6 right now... I'm saying this after hearing what the direction the OP is trying to push this app.., and if only this community had respect. People already stated u can still make pokemon illegal in other ways aside from stats...
And what I did say? You can move the pokémon from previous generations ALREADY, but, they will be illegal in the battle spot... Respect, lol... see who talks about respect.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what I did say? You can move the pokémon from previous generations ALREADY, but, they will be illegal in the battle spot... Respect, lol... see who talks about respect.
I'm asking if moving them from HG to gen 6 is going to make them illegal if i use a save editor and clone them. would sending them through poke transporter into the bank make a difference?.. geez...

Last edited by TimX24968B,

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm asking if moving them from HG to gen 6 is going to make them illegal if i use a save editor and clone them. would sending them through poke transporter into the bank make a difference?.. geez...
And I answeres 2 post ago, YES, because there is no official method to get them.

Nickbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He already answered. Yes it's possible to get them up to Gen 7. But they won't be considered legal. Best to wait till game patch and bank patch or they will be deemed illegal. You can bring them but not legal, no trading or battling wifi. Not sure if local allows you. Just be patient. I spent 6 months in the hospital after dying during heart surgery and another year in a wheelchair because I became disabled and couldn't feel below my legs till i had strength to use a cane. You only need to wait a few weeks tops.

Last edited by Nickbo,
Reactions: Zidapi and JCCG1989

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...