Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

RequiemWasStolen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I'm having problems with the Poke Transporter and Dream Radar redirect patches.
I used them once and they worked fine with my Forwarded Black2 rom. Now all of a sudden they don't work.
I didn't delete them or do anything new to my 2DS. Is there a fix?

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So I'm having problems with the Poke Transporter and Dream Radar redirect patches.
I used them once and they worked fine with my Forwarded Black2 rom. Now all of a sudden they don't work.

Copy the save file to the PC, open it with pokehex, save it with pokehex and try again on the 2ds.

gpg5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna go ahead and recommend you join the FlagBrew Discord for support on this, I'm basically the only one from the team that watches the gbatemp side of things anymore and I don't have much personal experience with the redirect patches.

Reactions: raxadian

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Will there be a trainer name and ID editor for PKSM?
I think there might be a script for that? It should be possible, I know PKSM-Core supports it as pkmn-chest can do it.

iirc the reason it's not in the normal GUI is that in Gen 6 and newer it can cause some issues with online or something like that.

gpg5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there might be a script for that? It should be possible, I know PKSM-Core supports it as pkmn-chest can do it.

iirc the reason it's not in the normal GUI is that in Gen 6 and newer it can cause some issues with online or something like that.
Yes, there is a script. Edit Trainer Info.c in the universal scripts

gpg5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PKSM v10 has been released, you can download it here. Major feature changes are generation 1/2 VC support and a save-and-launch button.

This is the final major release for the 3DS. We are shifting our focus to porting PKSM to the Switch, this means that any future releases of PKSM for the 3DS will only contain bug fixes or minor changes.

Please join the FlagBrew Discord server if you need assistance.

Tennin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've only now learnt about this tool and I think it's amazing, even more so since this recent 10.0 update with Gen 1 and 2 support! :)

But as someone who hasn't any experience with it: Can someone describe to me how exactly this process works? Do I have to use the Virtual Console releases of Gen 1 and 2? And how exactly are the values from these generations to the later ones converted, since they lack several?

Also, can Pokemon from newer games sent back to Gen 1 & 2? Of course, I mean those that are also available there.

I would appreciate if someone could go into detail about this. Thank you.

Mew_Zee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With gen 2 only having the Unown Letters I and V being shiny, PKSM won't let me have the shiny V Unown. Anyone know if there is a work around? (I could just use cheats in game but I am curious for the sake of PKSM)

Mew_Zee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use an older version without Gen 2 support?
Would that work? I want to get Pokemon from there original games they came from so shiny unown in G/S/C are only available in I and V (There is a bit of irony in that with how IVs work in Pokemon). PKSM only allows V.

So are we suggesting downgrading PKSM? I'm a lil lost on what your suggestion is. that's all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya