Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that does not count as it says it evolved into its Alola version during the night time so during the day it should evolve into Kanto

I'll give it a try. My clock is messed up so I can trick Moon into thinking it's daytime with my daytime and I don't usually play during IRL night.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hellos. I do have one question about this app. I have been using it ok to transfer boxes over to newer titles from previous ones I have. Only thing is when I use box swap to move them to my game, the pokemon that gets transfered are columns 1, 3, 5 and it leaves the other columns. Do you know if this is a issue and what would be needed to correct this?

SilverGhost420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This seems to be a downgraded versions then the last update I had 3. Something. There's no mass injector and I can't even change the Pokemons species with out generating it. Plus can't edit my save's money or Pokedexs.

Pyr01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
New update says it fixes the Pokedex flagging. However I moved 90 or so Pokemon from Um to Us and none of them registered to the Pokedex. I put a Gyarados in battle, and it registered as "seen" but not caught. Am I misunderstanding what this Pokedex flagging is?

Leslie White

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, thanks for the 5.0.1 update :) like the previous post, I have the same issue. I moved about 60 pokemon from the pksm storage in my ultra moon game, they aren't registered as caught nor seen. Am I doing something wrong ?

YTElias

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a way to read my ds cartridges that it work with pksm?
i want to transfer my soulsilver and heartgold pokemon

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there a way to read my ds cartridges that it work with pksm?
i want to transfer my soulsilver and heartgold pokemon
edit i dont have poketransporter(licence for pokemon bank without getting into menu where i can download it)

Helix Fossil

DQ Fan Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, PKSM will read actual Pokemon DS cartridges. It won't read saves off of a flashcart, though. It has to be an actual copy of the game. Just insert the game into the slot, launch PKSM, select the respective title, and there you go.

YTElias

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, PKSM will read actual Pokemon DS cartridges. It won't read saves off of a flashcart, though. It has to be an actual copy of the game. Just insert the game into the slot, launch PKSM, select the respective title, and there you go.
But on the homebrew launcher it doesnt read my soulsilver copy

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Steelhax
and still have rpghax but all 2 starting into same *hax
Are you using a version of the HBL that supports title targeting? If not, try to use an older version.

Are you using a version of the HBL that supports title targeting? If not, try to use an older version.
I will test to see if it works with an older version.

YTElias

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I will test to see if it works with an older version.
What version of hbl is that
Wehn a .xml on a app is there i can select titles but pksm don´t read my ds cartridges at all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf