Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The latest rockruff event is not transferable with the bank function? Its placeable in the bank box but to import it back to game (US or UM) will not work, am i doing something in correct?

Edit: Also mass transferring pokemon arent getting registered in the usum dex as catched.

Last edited by Nickm23,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Is it possible to use pksm to make a none alolan form Pokemon? Like Meowth?
After you make one, go to the page where you can change it's level/nature/ability/etc. and tap on it's icon, then you can choose it's forme.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thank you! :)
No problem. Just heads up, Kanto Raichu cannot be obtained in the game, so if you gen one in the game, it'll be considered hacked. Only transfer ones from older gens are legit. Besides that, everything else can be either Kanto or Alola forme.

cuongnd8791

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I try to change Lycanroc form in Editor function, my 3ds crash and turn off
Nj6gy8.jpg

ZachAkbar16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the update @EventAssistant, it works almost as smoothly as the previous version (it boots up a bit slower) and I was very pleased. But I came across these 2 problems (which the upper guys have already talked about):
1. Some Pokemon like the I Choose You Cap Pikachu and the gift Totem Pokemon are stucked in the app's bank once being put there and cannot be retrieved.
2. The Pokemon transfered through the app's bank are not registered in Ultra Sun's Dex as caught.
Set aside the problems, I still extremely appreciate your work, and would be eager to assist you in any way I can.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No problem. Just heads up, Kanto Raichu cannot be obtained in the game, so if you gen one in the game, it'll be considered hacked. Only transfer ones from older gens are legit. Besides that, everything else can be either Kanto or Alola forme.
Actually when you evolve Pikachu in an Ultra Wormhole it will become Kantonian. Better note @EventAssistant about this so he can add it in the next update.

Reactions: ThoD

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Actually when you evolve Pikachu in an Ultra Wormhole it will become Kantonian. Better note @EventAssistant about this so he can add it in the next update.
Are you sure this really happens? It's the only place I haven't tried it yet but everyone else has said it's still unobtainable...:/ If wormholes allow it to evolve into Kanto forme, then that's a huge thing! I'll test now real quick...

EDIT: It works! We can finally have Alola-native Kantonian Raichu!

Last edited by ThoD,

ZachAkbar16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure this really happens? It's the only place I haven't tried it yet but everyone else has said it's still unobtainable...:/ If wormholes allow it to evolve into Kanto forme, then that's a huge thing! I'll test now real quick...

EDIT: It works! We can finally have Alola-native Kantonian Raichu!
I know right? And it also works with all other Pokemon with Alolan form. They will evolve into Kantonian form when you evolve them in Ultra Space. Guess because Ultra Space is lightyears faraway from Alola... I'm pleased that this bit of info is actually useful.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I know right? And it also works with all other Pokemon with Alolan form. They will evolve into Kantonian form when you evolve them in Ultra Space. Guess because Ultra Space is lightyears faraway from Alola... I'm pleased that this bit of info is actually useful.
I kinda thought it would be possible in general since it was the only Pokemon that couldn't be gotten legitimately in Alola, so I considered the Kantonian gym first, but that didn't work. Good to know Ultra Space allows for it, now I can evolve the Surf Pikachu into the Kantonian one! About the other Pokemon you mentioned though, there's no other Pokemon that's like that, all Alolan formes besides Raichu have separate lines for variant (eg: Alolan Grime and Muk), while Raichu was alone the only one without a variant line...

Gcentrex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda thought it would be possible in general since it was the only Pokemon that couldn't be gotten legitimately in Alola, so I considered the Kantonian gym first, but that didn't work. Good to know Ultra Space allows for it, now I can evolve the Surf Pikachu into the Kantonian one! About the other Pokemon you mentioned though, there's no other Pokemon that's like that, all Alolan formes besides Raichu have separate lines for variant (eg: Alolan Grime and Muk), while Raichu was alone the only one without a variant line...

Exeggcute come to my mind, tested and yes evolved into Kanto version of Exeggutor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure: What to have for lunch [12:57 pm] [tap, tap, tap.. 💡] brb