Homebrew PKSM - a complete portable Pokemon Save Manager with integrated bank

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
Too bad there's no QR code, so I could enable hotspot on my phone and download it when I go on break. :P

> That feel when have to wait until I get home from work to actually download something important :sleep:
qr codes aren't everything though. And you can just get it from titledb

Reactions: Zidapi

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad there's no QR code, so I could enable hotspot on my phone and download it when I go on break. :P

> That feel when have to wait until I get home from work to actually download something important :sleep:
Just go to any online qr code generator on your phone and create the qr code yourself. Pretty simple.

Reactions: lonewolf08

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Too bad there's no QR code, so I could enable hotspot on my phone and download it when I go on break.
Here you go you lazy fuQR.

image.jpeg

As others have said, you could have easily installed it directly from titleDB using FBI too.

nitox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the work on this. Appreciate it very much. Wondering if anyone that has used the tool has been banned from Sun and Moon from the recent Global link ban. Thanks again for any feedback.

WannyTiggah

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I just checked and I haven't been banned. I've played nice and have only used PKSM to move Pokémon from Moon (CIA) to Sun (Cart)

hypershadic661

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So…i think I broke it. Some part of this got deleted somehow and now it has to download everything again with "Redirection failed!" after every asset fails to download. Help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo