Homebrew PKMN-NTR: Real-time memory editing program for Pokémon games [WIP]

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well he's working on Ntr again and the black screen things a bug so don't you think he's going to be fixing bugs in newer releases.

Yes i know he is working again and i also hope he will fix this. I thought you was telling it was sure.

EDIT: Black screed not fixed on Old 3DS. Got it after 67 soft resets

Last edited by Real.96,

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I explain the gen 6 event bot bug in a better way. After the bot starts the game, it sends the A command to trigger the dialog with the blue lady. After this, it keeps pressing the B button until it finds the data of the pokemon in the party. Sometimes it happens that the bot sends the A command to trigger the dialog but the game doesn't receive it and it acts like it havs sent it and the game has received it. So it stucks in a loop of B button pressing and pokemon data checking, without finding anything. It mostly happens with digital copies, due to the early skipping title timer and also on physical copies but rarely.
So i think that the better thing is to adjust the timing on digital copies (don't know if there is a way to check it the game is physical or not). Then if the error persists, would be better to add also the check
Have you tried the event bot with my fork? I adjusted the timer for the title screen so it should work better now.
https://github.com/MichiS97/PKMN-NTR

mrpopo470

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
NTR 3.1 seems to be working for me on my O3DS and N3DS (GEN6BOT). More than 2 days of botting, zero black screens. I also do not use clock+L2.
For GEN7 ofc u have to use N3DS and NTR 3.4 ;)
Hope this helps some1 :)

Last edited by mrpopo470,
Reactions: Real.96

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The gen 6 bot is very very stable for me as well. Using the newest NTR (3.4 Preview 4), luma with Clock+L2 enabled.

Yes, also for me but only in physical games. Instable on digital due to the timer. I think it has been fixed with your fork :) drgoku will surely add this fix soon

Last edited by Real.96,
D

Deleted User

Disclaimer: This program is a WIP, it's pretty stable for Gen VI and VII games. However it can fail at any time. Make a save backup of your games before using this tool. I will not take responsibility for any save corruption, loss of data or banning from Nintendo. Do not ask if Gen VII games will be compatible with this tool and an Old 3DS.

What is this application?

PKMN-NTR is On-The-Air memory editing program for pokémon games in the Nintendo 3DS. In other words, is a mini-PKHeX that runs while the game is running. It also has a couple of bots capable of automate tasks like Wonder Trading pokémon or Breeding.

Which games are compatible?
  • Pokémon X
  • Pokémon Y
  • Pokémon Omega Ruby
  • Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
  • Pokémon Sun (New Nintendo 3DS only)
  • Pokémon Moon (New Nintendo 3DS only)
All games need to be updated to the latest version.

What it can do?
  • Read, edit and dump pokémon from the Boxes, Daycare, Battle Box, Party, a Trade, or an opposing wild pokémon.
  • Read and edit items, the Player's name, TID, SID, Money, Poké Miles, Festival Coins, Battle Points and Played Time.
  • ESV/PSV and TSV checks
  • Clone pokémon in your boxes.
  • Write into the game a pokémon stored in a external .pk6 or .pk7 file in your computer.
  • Delete pokémon in your boxes with optional backup.
  • Send button presses and touch screen commands.
  • Bots, which automates Breeding, Soft-reset, and Wonder Trade with powerful filter options.
How do I use it?
  1. Read the wiki.
  2. In your Nintendo 3DS, start NTR mode.
  3. Enable NTR debugger.
  4. If you're going to use bots, also start InputRedirection.
  5. Start your game, both retail and digital versions are supported.
  6. Go to Festival Plaza / PSS screen.
  7. Connect to Internet.
  8. In your computer, start PKMN-NTR.exe
  9. Input the IP Address of your Nintendo 3DS.
  10. Click on the Connect button
  11. Enjoy the application!
Source code and downloads:
Credits:
  • fa-dx: Gathering offsets, creating the tool.
  • 44670: NTR CFW & NTRClient, this tool is based off a modified NTRClient.
  • Kaphotics: Helping with a few pieces of code, PKM Encrypt & Decrypt code + variables from the PKM layout from PKHeX, inspiration (most Pokemon Editing features were inspired by his save editing tool PKHeX).
  • jackmax: Doing a large-scale rewrite of the code to make it more robust, readable and maintainable.
  • Stary2001 and Kazo: For InputRedirection which was the base for the Remote Controls and the Bots.
You aren't able to direct me to where you found the offsets for the controls have you?

i.e. moving the player up down left and right

Im looking to make my own bot for the community but can't seem to track down this information

Reactions: andrexd

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've been wondering if we could fix the blackscreen issue in a different way... I know it might sound crazy but I think I'm going to try to make the bot close and re-open the game instead of soft resetting...Maybe this would work better? Is it worth it to make the bot slower just for that?

I'd love to test this but I can't even find a way to press the Home button with a NTR command.

Last edited by MichiS97,

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've been wondering if we could fix the blackscreen issue in a different way... I know it might sound crazy but I think I'm going to try to make the bot close and re-open the game instead of soft resetting...Maybe this would work better? Is it worth it to make the bot slower just for that?

I'd love to test this but I can't even find a way to press the Home button with a NTR command.

It will slow the bot too much i think :/

drgoku282

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You aren't able to direct me to where you found the offsets for the controls have you?

i.e. moving the player up down left and right

Im looking to make my own bot for the community but can't seem to track down this information

See the remote control class for offsets, and the LookupTable class for values of specific buttons.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: