ROM Hack PKHeX LELP update out

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly most of my legit pokemon are marked as hacked. Auto-cp checkmark doesn't fix the problem. Any solutions?

Also, I managed to put Mew in my save ( after I backed up my savefile ). I didn't know you needed all the badges so it would follow your commands. So I'll get the last 3 and then add Mew :)

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone notice Mew unlocked from PKHeX will not obey you in battles?

Sadly most of my legit pokemon are marked as hacked. Auto-cp checkmark doesn't fix the problem. Any solutions?

Also, I managed to put Mew in my save ( after I backed up my savefile ). I didn't know you needed all the badges so it would follow your commands. So I'll get the last 3 and then add Mew :)
The Mew you get from the Poké Ball is a gift that binds to your trainer ID. The one uploaded here was already bound to someone’s trainer ID and if you didn’t change it to your own, the game sees it as a traded Pokémon which requires badges to obey you beyond certain levels. Make the Mew your own with you as the original trainer and it’ll listen.

As for Auto CP calculation, it seems the auto check box does not work, you need to uncheck and recheck it each time you edit something stat related.

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Mew you get from the Poké Ball is a gift that binds to your trainer ID. The one uploaded here was already bound to someone’s trainer ID and if you didn’t change it to your own, the game sees it as a traded Pokémon which requires badges to obey you beyond certain levels. Make the Mew your own with you as the original trainer and it’ll listen.

As for Auto CP calculation, it seems the auto check box does not work, you need to uncheck and recheck it each time you edit something stat related.
That's the thing. I didn't edit anything on my legit pokemon in Lets Go. As soon as I loaded my save into pkhex, some of my pokemon were marked in red already, even tho I got them legit in Let's Go. If only the editor would point out what exacly causes the red mark in the first place, because I have 3 Bulbasaurs and 2 of the 3 are marked in red. And those 2 marked I got via catching ( way b4 the editor released ) and The 3rd one I got from npc in Cerulean City.

Last edited by Tere Valentin,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the thing. I didn't edit anything on my legit pokemon in Lets Go. As soon as I loaded my save into pkhex, some of my pokemon were marked in red already, even tho I got them legit in Let's Go. If only the editor would point out what exacly causes the red mark in the first place, because I have 3 Bulbasaurs and 2 of the 3 are marked in red. And those 2 marked I got via catching ( way b4 the editor released ) and The 3rd one I got from npc in Cerulean City.
It does if you double click on the red triangle. For the example you gave those two Bulbasaur are rare encounters and as the change log states, rare encounters aren’t supported in the legality checker yet. You may safely ignore those.

Reactions: Tere Valentin

Clutchman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then I don't know. As far as guides go, all you have to do is open the savedata.bin, edit what u want and export it. After that you just copy your new save back to your checkpoint folder and restore it.
Thanks brother, I think I was just saving it the wrong way onto the SD card.

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does if you double click on the red triangle. For the example you gave those two Bulbasaur are rare encounters and as the change log states, rare encounters aren’t supported in the legality checker yet. You may safely ignore those.
Ah I see. Thanks for the info.

One more question for anyone that can answer:
I asume the rest of the eeveelutions cannot be added correctly into Lets Go because the games are Gen1 exclusive? PKHex doesn't accept any moves as legit for them.

RhinoBike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oops didnt read the full thread before replying. Maybe you have to have the first gym badge in order for Mew to obey, but I think it should obey if you set it so you are the OT, not traded.

Last edited by RhinoBike,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse