ROM Hack PKHeX LELP update out

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
http://projectpokemon.org/pkhex/

18/11/16 - New Update:
- Added: Let's Go Pikachu & Let's Go Eevee support. Thanks mattyoukhana (sora10pls) and SciresM for testing!
- - Legality: Complete detection & validation. Rare wild encounters & mystery gifts are not currently recognized.
- - Added: Added all new GP/GE content (Species, Moves, etc).
- - Added: Event Flag editor, Dex editor, Trainer Info editor, Inventory editor.
- - Notes: Exporting the save file will automatically remove empty slots between stored PKM.
- Legality:
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks theSlayer, Admiral-Fish, Sans!
- Added: Encounter browser (similar to Database / Mystery Gift Database). Press CTRL-N; viewing an encounter will generate a new PKM from the template.

quantang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im getting error need help what does this mean when try to edit mew "Unable to match an encounter from origin game"?

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: CallmeBerto

CallmeBerto

The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Here's mew
https://www70.zippyshare.com/v/eLEqdBpP/file.html

Anyone have Meltan?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There's lots of legit pokemon showing up as flagged in pkhex right now. It's still very early and 100% legality checker isn't finished.

huh? I'm only about an hour in and everything looks legit on my end. Can you name a few pokemon that show up as hacked for you and I can compare?

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
huh? I'm only about an hour in and everything looks legit on my end. Can you name a few pokemon that show up as hacked for you and I can compare?
A chansey from digletts cave, bulbasaur from viridian forest, 4 of my 6 nido-mons, charmander from rock tunnel.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A chansey from digletts cave, bulbasaur from viridian forest, 4 of my 6 nido-mons, charmander from rock tunnel.
These are all "rare" encounters trigged by chaining or random chance, they are not in the standard encounters table and they have yet to find where these rare encounters are stored, so they're flagged for now. It's mentioned right in the change log
- - Legality: Complete detection & validation. Rare wild encounters & mystery gifts are not currently recognized.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
These are all "rare" encounters trigged by chaining or random chance, they are not in the standard encounters table and they have yet to find where these rare encounters are stored, so they're flagged for now. It's mentioned right in the change log
Makes sense.

jringo718

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried it because I don't have the game yet, but I'm wondering if all clothing is possible with the new version yet.

Anyone tried?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over