PKHeX error? [Pokémon S/M]

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Ariolu, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Ariolu
    OP

Ariolu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2016
    Italy
    When I try to complete the Pokédex with PKHeX in the games it just shows a few Pokémon that I didn't catch and overwrites some others that I already caught with blank spaces... help?

2. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 1, 2002
    Sun/Moon support is still a work-in-progress, so bugs are bound to occur. That's the risk you take, file a bug report with the devs if you're using the latest build.

In the meantime you can either restore the save backup you made before messing around with pkHex, or wait for the bug to be fixed and hope that you haven't done irreversible damage to your save.

3. Soulsilve2010

Soulsilve2010 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 3, 2016
    United States
    United States,Indiana
    When I opened my Pokemon Sun save in the newest release Pkhex 16.12.06 I see red boxes like in my pic.What is it?My save worked fine with the other release.

Edit:It looks like those bright red squares are Bad Eggs.I guess it happened while i was using PKSM to try importing some of the preloaded living dex mons I injected into ORAS before.Now i have to clean out my boxes with Pkhex manually.

Attached Files:

Last edited by Soulsilve2010, Dec 7, 2016
  4. Ariolu
    OP

Ariolu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2016
    Italy
    Thanks, but I totally forgot about this thread, i just downloaded the new version and it works fine! LOL

Zidapi likes this.
  5. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 1, 2002
    Glad to hear it worked out. I was worried it might have broken your save.

Ariolu likes this.
  6. hacksn5s4

hacksn5s4 Banned

Banned
    Aug 12, 2015
    if you use pksm to move eggs to sun and moon from oras and x and y they will become bad eggs