Homebrew PKHeX error? [Pokémon S/M]

Ariolu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
When I try to complete the Pokédex with PKHeX in the games it just shows a few Pokémon that I didn't catch and overwrites some others that I already caught with blank spaces... help?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When I try to complete the Pokédex with PKHeX in the games it just shows a few Pokémon that I didn't catch and overwrites some others that I already caught with blank spaces... help?
Sun/Moon support is still a work-in-progress, so bugs are bound to occur. That's the risk you take, file a bug report with the devs if you're using the latest build.

In the meantime you can either restore the save backup you made before messing around with pkHex, or wait for the bug to be fixed and hope that you haven't done irreversible damage to your save.

Soulsilve2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I opened my Pokemon Sun save in the newest release Pkhex 16.12.06 I see red boxes like in my pic.What is it?My save worked fine with the other release.

Edit:It looks like those bright red squares are Bad Eggs.I guess it happened while i was using PKSM to try importing some of the preloaded living dex mons I injected into ORAS before.Now i have to clean out my boxes with Pkhex manually.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 419
Last edited by Soulsilve2010,

Ariolu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sun/Moon support is still a work-in-progress, so bugs are bound to occur. That's the risk you take, file a bug report with the devs if you're using the latest build.

In the meantime you can either restore the save backup you made before messing around with pkHex, or wait for the bug to be fixed and hope that you haven't done irreversible damage to your save.
Thanks, but I totally forgot about this thread, i just downloaded the new version and it works fine! LOL

Reactions: Zidapi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro