ROM Hack PKHeX edits that get you banned in S/M/US/UM

Rayleen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I'm aware using illegal pokemon/giving yourself plaza points flags as a cheater and will get you included in whatever future ban wave, but what else should we avoid editing to remain unbanned?

Specifically clothing. I like dressing up my character. Getting all clothing legitimately takes plaza points since some items are exclusive in the overworld to each game. If I were to give myself all clothing, would I flag as a cheater?

Of course any other surefire ways to get you banned can be posted in this thread so other people can know!

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Anything that syncs with the Global Link (not sure what that is with Gen 7 but it was PokeMiles in Gen 6, so maybe Festival Coins?) and any Pokemon you battle/trade online which aren't perfectly-made (which isn't hard if you use PKHeX and its legality checker, make sure memories and met locations and stuff are right, etc). That's pretty much the extent of it. Oh, and using actual cheats online (Gateshark, NTR, whatever). Don't do that. Pretty much everything else is fair game.

Last edited by TankedThomas,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...