Hacking Piracy or Homebrew

If you can only have one without the other, which would you choose?

• Piracy

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Hombrew

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chesskid1 said:
after u buy the console the software should be free for life, that's just my opinion.

they are making like $100 per console, put $50 into making games for everyone and $50 to paying all the workers. everyone will buy alot of 3ds knowing they will get the games for free, but instead nintendo is greeedy. oh well, wait to be hacked for now i guess.

I love how people who have no understanding of economics at all always say stuff like this. I hope you enjoy the limited amount of crappy flash games you'd get in a system like this. And oh yeah... did you forget a little thing called 3rd party games?

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Geez, that's an awful lot of pirates.... It's not like I never downloaded video games, but I buy the ones I like (although I usually wait for sales). Nintendo just need to get more demos out there. I've never felt the need to pirate PS3 or Xbox 360 games because there are demos to try out (sure, not demos for everything and some demos are terrible, compared to some that are good), else I just read reviews. I dunno, I've downloaded loads of Wii and DS games, but now I'm trying to stay away from that (well, with some exceptions).

Homebrew is often boring, but I think the 3DS might be able to change that. I'm all for multimedia and the like if done well, or even emulation.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
homebrew, i wanna see if some devs can make good 3D stuff.

all im really looking for in the 3DS is two games.
OoT and CNPTE (Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion)

admiralvic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can understand downloading for a demo, but I dont understand more demos... Demos can help a lot in deciding if a game is for you; however very rarely do I find demos are an accurate portrail of the game. When I was playing the moon diver demo it was really fun and neat. When I bought it; it was really fun and neat but around 50% the game became UNGODLY CHEAP!

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
Just think - no piracy means no fan-made translations. And since there are always so many rpgs that never get an English release I find that quite important.

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
Screw the studios, as long as there's a new Final Fantasy remake each year and I keep seeing day-one DLC no one's getting my money except the guys that actually try (maybe 1 out of 10, if that?)

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If i had to choose I'd pick piracy. I like to buy my games, but I'm tired of wasting my money on games that are complete garbage. It would be nice if EVERY game had a demo to try out at least. Games just aren't fun if i don't actually own them.

Just to show that I'm not one of those who claims that I buy games when i just pirate them all.
20110408152250819.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...