)

opinyn9.png

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here's my attempt... =) But I want a fresh b/w one... cause this one has a bit of red cause of the transition between them Pins in that screensaver.

playerpineh6.png

ediT: Actually... re-upped and re-coloured the image... just had to desaturate it
tongue.gif
Heh, the magic of Photoshop
biggrin.gif

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used zazzle.com to make the badges. Turned out pretty well with that 7mb picture, each individually cropped out with transparency intact(save cropped as png again). The smallest pin they offer is the perfect size in my opinion, and you can tell that the picture was blown up if you look closely. An even higher res of all the pins may be needed for it to be perfect.

setstage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone with some good romhacking skills please get the pin gfx from the game, the pixely ones like these
DarthNemesis said:
Do you mean these?
grpbtlbadgerk8.png

They're in a bunch of different .bin files, with Badge in the filename. You'll know you've got one if you open it up in a hex editor and you see circles.
or please provide me with the bin files to open in like a tile program, either would be great

Anorhc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
setstage said:
can someone with some good romhacking skills please get the pin gfx from the game, the pixely ones like these
DarthNemesis said:
Do you mean these?
grpbtlbadgerk8.png

They're in a bunch of different .bin files, with Badge in the filename. You'll know you've got one if you open it up in a hex editor and you see circles.
or please provide me with the bin files to open in like a tile program, either would be great

You could follow the tutorial provided in the first page. It details everything you need, and is incredibly easy to do.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
biggrin.gif

You can see I've changed my avatar to a badge from the list that porkdish give out. This pin is soooo cute!!!

Seeing the list of the pins it was very obviously that the game was aimed at girls and boys. I'd thought they'd target at boys more than girls.

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know it's awesome but people don't sell the pins it's illegal...and no ones gonna listen. Why am i even trying...i'm just gonna keep the pins for my self and be the greedy basta*d i am LOL.

thejellydude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering, does anyone have the pins in a format other than .png? My computer's pretty hosed, and won't read .png, or .PNG anymore. If anyone could p.m. me a link or just post it here, it would be most appreciated.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thejellydude said:
Just wondering, does anyone have the pins in a format other than .png? My computer's pretty hosed, and won't read .png, or .PNG anymore. If anyone could p.m. me a link or just post it here, it would be most appreciated.
You're in dire need of a clean format.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I loved the Pin/Badge graphics from TWEWY. They did an excellent job in making them.
smile.gif

Anyone have any nice backgrounds or images with them or concerning TWEWY?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, on that android PC? +1