1. godreborn

OP godreborn Retired

United States
    I forgot to mention: about the sandisk connect, you can password encrypt and change ssid by connecting your pc to it via 172.25.63/myconnect . Also, don't plug the device in unless you're adding something like xproject. wifi doesn't work while plugged in. if it's flashing white, it's in wifi mode. if it flashes red/orange, it needs to be charged. charging takes less than an hour, and you really only need it for caching exploits and ftp (connect both pc and ps4 to the same sandisk connect network).

2. skew78

skew78 Member
    Newcomer

France
    Hi,

I'm trying to follow this tuto, I do eveything the same as the tuto, but my ps4 doesn't connect to the internet. Am i missing something ?​

3. godreborn

OP godreborn Retired

United States
    which tutorial, the first one about blocking sony?

4. skew78

skew78 Member
    Newcomer

France
    Yeah exactly. I'm gonna try to transfer saves, but I want first block all sony servers.

5. godreborn

OP godreborn Retired

United States
    hmm...I don't remember this happening. can you deploy payloads with the internet like using x project or something?

6. skew78

skew78 Member
    Newcomer

France
    Lmao I just started to follow some tutorials. When I bought ps4, the guy showed me exploit by using user guide, but I didn't do it by myself yet. He put a primary dns to block sony servers, could it be enough ?

7. godreborn

OP godreborn Retired

United States
    yes, @KiiWii has a bullet point that says not all of sony is blocked, but he did tell me 99% should be by using dns. you're probably safe with that. there was some reports of people being banned, but I think they were unfounded. one thing that sony doesn't do well when it comes to security is psn. fyi, people were able to sign in to psn with f*ckpsn by making their id all 0s, and there also was the thing where people could add wallet funds to their accounts. both patched, but it proves that sony is very, very stupid when it comes to being ready for psn issues.

KiiWii likes this.
  8. skew78

skew78 Member
    Newcomer

France
    So i'm really confused with all the ps4 hack, sorry. If I put the dns (AL-AZIF WEB HOST: DNS 1: 165.227.83.145 DNS 2: 192.241.221.79), it will block psn servers, or it is just to use payload ? Or both. Btw, if the dns block ps4 servers, I don't really need sandisk connect, or I do ? Lol.

9. godreborn

OP godreborn Retired

United States
    I've never used the dns, but afaik, it does both (blocks and has a list of payloads for you). you don't need sandisk connect. @KiiWii mentioned using your router to block the remaining urls. I don't know what's not blocked, but with the ps3, sen enabler lists three addresses to block. it may be the same sort of thing with the ps4. my original router couldn't block addresses. the sandisk connect is only if you want to block everything. you can still connect your computer to it though and use save mounter.

10. skew78

skew78 Member
    Newcomer

France
    Yeah I will buy it for sure.
    Hmm okay I think I need to read and read some things for the hack become clear to me lmao. But what's the difference with sandisk connect and the tutorial you made to block all update with ccproxy ?

Last edited by skew78, Sep 25, 2020
  11. godreborn

OP godreborn Retired

United States
    I needed a lot of help too, but it now makes sense to me after that and a lot of reading. you're on the right track. reading is not something a lot of people do before exploiting their systems, then they end up with a brick at some point.

skew78 likes this.
  12. skew78

skew78 Member
    Newcomer

France
    It will be a long night for me lmao. Thx

13. godreborn

OP godreborn Retired

United States
    it's not too bad. I had a banned account that I was dreading getting rid of. I removed the hdd from my ps4, and put it on a sata station to format it, since the ps3 doesn't get rid of an account totally while formatting. I wanted no mistakes. then, on another day, I learned about saves and account activator. I suggest you export your saves to usb. you can temporarily resort to that account with account activator, then use save save mounter. one thing I don't remember if I mentioned is that each save slot (assuming they have slots) might have a different save file, so make sure you check that always when mounting. I made that mistake which is when I thought of using my old account and importing the saves to extract the save slots I had forgotten about. it worked.

14. skew78

skew78 Member
    Newcomer

France
    Lol I'm on your tuto of account activator. I'm on step 3, when you say
    Euh... okay LMAO

15. godreborn

OP godreborn Retired

United States
    Your only other alternative that I know is to compile it yourself

skew78 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted