'Pikmin 3 Deluxe' announced for Nintendo Switch, releases this October

pikmin 3.JPG

First released on the Wii U, Pikmin 3 now makes its way to the Nintendo Switch as a Deluxe version. You will soon be able to command on the go a crew of three explorers and a Pikmin squad to solve puzzles and battle critters as you help your team in its quest for survival .

The Switch version comes with all the Mission mode DLC stages from the original game’s release as well as some enhancements. These include the ability to play the whole Story mode in co-op, new side-story missions which can also be played in co-op, new difficulty options, lock-on targeting, optional hints and the choice to play at a more relaxed pace.

Pikmin 3 Deluxe launches on the Nintendo Switch this October 30th.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It won't be redundant - it still has two of the best Legend of Zelda games (Twilight Princess HD, The Wind Waker HD), DS Virtual Console (Pokémon Ranger, Super Mario 64 DS), Xenoblade Chronicles X, and quite a few other things that are still only on it.
DS can be omitted, since the Switch already has a DS emulator in the vein of melonDS through RetroArch.
Besides, VC is pretty much dead thanks to Nintendo's greed, so yeah.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Haha yes! Nintendo finally acknowledged that Pikmin exists again! It’s sad that I had to say that...
what? pikmin had games on every system since it debutted... its not an ip that was even forgotten since his last entry was on the wiiu prior to the switch

gc- pikmin 1-2
wii -pikmin 1+2 new controls widescreen and whatnot
wiiu -pikmin 3
3ds - Hey pikmin
switch - pikemin 3 deluxe

considering pikmin has been getting games on every generation be they new or remaster since it was vreated i dont see how it was not acknowledged.

some game IPS that need to be acknowledged are things like
F zero which doesnt have games since gc/gba days
cruisn since the wii
advance wars since the wii
excitebike since the wii
wario land since the wii

this are ips that would need to be acknowledged in some way, pikmin geting a new game on wiiu and 3ds is anything but forgotton imo.

Crazynoob458

That Reshiram
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
haha alfter wii u launch i never heared from nintendo
i never knew there existed 3ds land
i never knew wind waker hd existed
i never knew they make new 3ds
etcetcetctehsjsvva i found out at 2018

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

enjoy you can say ive been living under a rock but complain to the aussie government the internet here is unusable back then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2