Picofly AIO Thread

lightninjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, thanks! other question, can nintendo ban my console playing online legit games (bougth or phisical) or just being connected to internet? should i keep the internet off most of the time to avoid it? thanks

Ill pass a few photos when the aliexpress parts come hahaha
Those kinds of questions are not typically fielded here, as they relate to piracy, but since you specifically asked about legit games, if you are not loading atmosphere, a custom firmware designed to modify game files and OS systems, then you will not be banned. Loading a hardware mod into your console, and then booting to the Original Firmware will not get you banned. Booting into Custom Firmware, then connecting to nintendo servers after loading mods is how you get banned on the console (not your account, just the console that is hacked).

koselillo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Those kinds of questions are not typically fielded here, as they relate to piracy, but since you specifically asked about legit games, if you are not loading atmosphere, a custom firmware designed to modify game files and OS systems, then you will not be banned. Loading a hardware mod into your console, and then booting to the Original Firmware will not get you banned. Booting into Custom Firmware, then connecting to nintendo servers after loading mods is how you get banned on the console (not your account, just the console that is hacked).
okay, ill keep in mind those recommendations, for now i was only making sure not to get ban hahahah, thank you so much!

Reactions: lightninjay

ypeeLs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct.
You need the >1k resistor between Gate and Source (GND) so in case the Gate does not close correctly the resistor will draw the power and close it.
Post automatically merged:

Looks great.
Did you replace the resistors yourself or did you manage to get a revised model with correct 47r?
I replaced them, 0201 is a bitch

• Love
Reactions: QuiTim

bilalhassan341

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you explain. What does this mean?
Post automatically merged:

can you explain. What does this mean?
According to Rehius: The second major feature is CPU downvoltage. This might be useful when your MOSFET (or the wire) is not strong enough for the glitch. (do you remember the case where you press "RESET" on the rp2040 when joycon logo appears to make it working? that's it, system lowers CPU voltage)
Therefore you can solder two additional wires to the chip so it could lower the CPU voltage making the glitch easier. This is optional! only if you really need.

Edit: My switch also has the stubborn cpu using 2 mosfet but still require to press the reset button but these two point solve this issue. If your switch don't require to press reset button you can miss these points.

Reactions: some1ne and QuiTim

nico77

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
According to Rehius: The second major feature is CPU downvoltage. This might be useful when your MOSFET (or the wire) is not strong enough for the glitch. (do you remember the case where you press "RESET" on the rp2040 when joycon logo appears to make it working? that's it, system lowers CPU voltage)
Therefore you can solder two additional wires to the chip so it could lower the CPU voltage making the glitch easier. This is optional! only if you really need.

Edit: My switch also has the stubborn cpu using 2 mosfet but still require to press the reset button but these two point solve this issue. If your switch don't require to press reset button you can miss these points.
for lite

where that 2 point located ??

i cant find those point ? on the mobo? lite

lightninjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for lite

where that 2 point located ??

i cant find those point ? on the mobo? lite
Litei2cPoints.png
Back side of the board, inside the red square noted here. DO NOT ASK ME WHICH POINT IS WHICH, READ THE GUIDE.

cicci084

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys,
I missed the latest news. I'll read the guide soon.

Meanwhile, extra resistor on the mosfet are needed only with new firmwares?

In my previous installations do I have to add?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Psionic Roshambo, you planning on reusing the 580?