Picofly AIO Thread

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
original build hekate/atmosphere i can´t configure hekate_ipl to go emummc or stock, and builds like "sthetix hats" or "Next" i can but console stuck in sleep mode.

I believe it been told to use Emunand for Picofly user, People with non picofly like HWFLY modchip doesn't have this problem.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using emunand, what im trying is can access stock and emunand throught Lauch button on hekate,

Use these line for emunand and stock

[CFW (EMUMMC)]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
icon=bootloader/res/emummc.bmp
{}

[Horizon]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
{}

Battlegames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Use these line for emunand and stock

[CFW (EMUMMC)]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
icon=bootloader/res/emummc.bmp
{}

[Horizon]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
{}
doesnt not work i choose boot options and reload hekate, i have to download latest atmosphere and latest hekate only? maybe something is missing

Battlegames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Might be a picofly thing, it work fine for non picofly user like trinket m0, HWFLY
Might be a picofly thing, it work fine for non picofly user like trinket m0, HWFLY etc.

It works for other people so I'm guessing it's your firmware on the chip or installation
i used PiCoFly FW2.5+unlock firmware for the chip and installation im really sure is good.
Post automatically merged:

i get a build that boot emunand and stock , but stock have the sleep mode issue

Last edited by Battlegames,

wanwan1

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Any one use this solder chip on swich lite? is that work?

mosfet_v2.jpg

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep in mind that data 0 connection could have good readings and still not work. I find 420ish red probe on ground always working. 500ish is kinda high and can work on some but if you have any issues on re assemble I would check this again.
You are correct! I went with what sthetix had on his video. However, you had me wondering since it’s been a while since I have done an install. My personal OLED read .428. Actually, all of my points were under .500. Will leave the high end in my post since I know for a fact I’ve seen higher plus in the video sthetix does too.

Last edited by kylum,
Reactions: Donnie-Burger

juandiego1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
The consensus on this is no. I’m not fully sure but I think that the longer the source and drain leads are the likely hood it will not glitch/train…. There is a reason SX and HWFLY have the mosfet so close to the APU.
it's small but it's good to know so that the lenth of the connection is a factor..
should we mesure each wire to ensure the same result? it will add complexity but you could make a design on the shape and length of each wire that people can trace down.. maybe I can help with this idea, we could use screenshots to lay down a proper cable length

MXRD4K1LL4

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

This is a Pikofly AIO Thread/Tutorial.
This information has been pulled from other threads and forums on this site, I haven't done anything except compile it in this one thread.
All credit goes to those who worked on all the relevant information and stuff.

First things First; I not not endorse piracy and those who released the firmware don't either so this is for home-brew use only.

DOING THIS MODIFCATION TO YOUR SWITCH MAY CAUSE PERMANENT DAMGE. I RECOMMEND YOU HAVE THIS DONE BY A PROFESSIONAL INSTALLER

DISCLAIMER! Me nor any of the other temp members who helped make this happen will be held liable to any damage you cause your console in attempting to mod it. Professional installation is recommended for this mod.

Just because a mod is cheap doesn't mean it's easy. - Trust me I learnt the hard way - Adran 2023

General InformationInstallation overviewImagesCredits

1. RequirementsHintsLED IndicatorsFAQ's

• RP2040-Zero
      • SMD 8050 47 to 50 ohm Resistors
      • Mosfet (IRFHS8342 MOSFET) or cpu flex cable (lite flex for lites, v2 flex for v2 mariko etc etc)
      • switch (duh)
      • Wire
      • RP2040 Firmware (direct Link)

Changelog: Added Erista v1? diagram

P.S More formatting and information to come
What are the files supposed to be in the microsd card? (This may be dumb but i never got into switch hacking since now i got a reason)

WorfRB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello,
just want to know what the experienced people have conclude for moding the oled switch.

what hardware is needed

RP 2040

how hard is it to install as a DIY .
This is for people that have micro-soldering skills and tools, like the iphone board repairs.So be aware of that.

Reactions: linuxares

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This is for people that have micro-soldering skills and tools, like the iphone board repairs.So be aware of that.
I missed that part
hello,
just want to know what the experienced people have conclude for moding the oled switch.

what hardware is needed

RP 2040

how hard is it to install as a DIY .

Thanks
exteremly hard for the average user.

Just because it's cheaper than hwfly doesn't make it easier

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night