Reactions: Danook28

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
This one drived me nut. I took a lot of parts off just for chances. Because it sometime could connect to the body i thought the traces are intact. Silly me spending a wholeday looking in vain.
I Normallly just flip open from memory side and then push left from right to remove the entire shield, which may save some hassle from cutting traces by accident.

superxoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I Normallly just flip open from memory side and then push left from right to remove the entire shield, which may save some hassle from cutting traces by accident.
That one from my customer . i use a very tiny pin to pry open the shield. I have received another one(oled) which could not boot and charged. The switch had been worked before on some parts. I changed the m92t and the switch can be charged at 15v 0.4a but still black screen. No short at bq, p13usb , max772 ,3.3v rail normal too. Another one is testing my nerve now @@
Post automatically merged:

where exactly was this cut trace?
It nears the top side of the right joycon socket.

linkref

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

When I Install a RP2040 based picofly to V1 (erista), switch glitches up in 1 to 3 sec
Erista is more like 15 to 45 sec.

I use fw 2.73

Is there something to check for this issue ?

Thanks a lot !

rehius

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

When I Install a RP2040 based picofly to V1 (erista), switch glitches up in 1 to 3 sec
Erista is more like 15 to 45 sec.

I use fw 2.73

Is there something to check for this issue ?

Thanks a lot !
Erista always boots faster, different algorithm.
You can try booting Mariko multiple times (like 20), the more you start the more statistics the chip has.
If you have Toshiba eMMC, you can replace it with a Samsung one, they are commonly faster

psycho-neon

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Erista always boots faster, different algorithm.
You can try booting Mariko multiple times (like 20), the more you start the more statistics the chip has.
If you have Toshiba eMMC, you can replace it with a Samsung one, they are commonly faster
Agreed to this, toshiba emmc are way slower in glitching process than the other variants. My oled glitches for about a minute, but samsung instantly glitches for like 1 to 3 sec only. Had modded multiple oleds with Toshiba, they all shared the same issue of long glitch.

PCR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This will likely cost you more cause these people self print these so they are not economically friendly.

If you want to self print you can use this though it will cost you more than the traditional one but you get the benefit of having additional lines easily connected. Designed to be used with RP tiny and zero.

------
Better just buy the v2 available in the market, they are A LOT cheaper.
Are you aware of other OpenSource Flexcables? little sad that there is no gerber for dat0, Lite or OLED...

superxoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hello guys. I'm about to swap cpu from 2 boards. Do anyone know if this anti piracy ic is married to cpu or not? Thank in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20240126_121353.jpg
    IMG_20240126_121353.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Are you aware of other OpenSource Flexcables? little sad that there is no gerber for dat0, Lite or OLED...
I don't recommend printing any slide-in adapters because they are tricky to get right with variant results from PCB makers.

superxoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Never heard about it.
Interesting to hear your update about this.
Unfortunately , upon taking this anti piracy off all the shorts on the board have gone. The previous repair shop seem to give up on this and sold it to me for 2$. I intended to swap cpu to my missing cpu board. But now all the shorts have gone guess that i have another alive board to fix now.

Never heard about it.
Interesting to hear your update about this.
I will find another board to swap the cpu. I will update for you when i find one.

Attachments

• IMG_20240126_131318.jpg
    IMG_20240126_131318.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20240126_131342.jpg
    IMG_20240126_131342.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20240126_131351.jpg
    IMG_20240126_131351.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
Last edited by superxoi,

Danook28

Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
Unfortunately , upon taking this anti piracy off all the shorts on the board have gone. The previous repair shop seem to give up on this and sold it to me for 2$. I intended to swap cpu to my missing cpu board. But now all the shorts have gone guess that i have another alive board to fix now.

I will find another board to swap the cpu. I will update for you when i find one.
If this swap will fix nintendo switch boot to black secreen that will be very nice i have 2 motherboard one of them not tearning on and not charge i think swap some chip from working motherboard to this board will fix it. Im wating for your update thanks you. ❤️

jakeka

Trophies
XP
Country
Paraguay
hi any one have measurements of the clk cmd data reset . cpu .. ja all... in scale diode ? any schematisc for mariko .... i have issue only boot in ofw ...

need valor in diode scale the all point ... to confirmed is ok ... like cmd 0.500 ohm etc

Last edited by jakeka,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If I could halucinAte this is what I imagine it would look like?