XP
Country
United States
Reactions: overcode

Tafty

Trophies
XP
Country
Who here would buy one of these chips? Would you pay 10€ for one?
Yes because it's still way cheaper then the other options, but ideally it would be better for the community if we could open source this so anyone can buy and program their own.

Also is there somewhere to buy from now? I could invest in a couple to try and speed this process up

FruithatMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Agreed. An open source version would be the best way to go about this! A couple of my mod contacts have an idea about how to go about this!.. I will keep everyone updated as there might be a way to accelerate the development.

Right now the picofly is only available privately in a country without easy access to the west. It appears like the dev stopped making them and there are only those in circulation which he has programmed in the past.

There are also a few people who managed to reverse the chip and a few beta testers. That's what zecoxao was writing about on his twitter.
Post automatically merged:

Don't get your hopes up about his version though since he discontinued that as reported previously. The chip is very real though!

saladus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
is anyone able to contact zecoxao? if the original dev dropped the project maybe he could dump and share the firmware
edit: I remember he was talking about a bricking bug, but it'd be better to have code that needs to be improved rather than code that's encrypted and might have that same problems :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye