Picky DSTwo card

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by PyroKirby, May 2, 2013.

1. PyroKirby
    OP

PyroKirby Newbie

Newcomer
    May 2, 2013
    United States

To make a short story shorter, I updated my firmware to 1.19 so it would work with the 3DS. At first I played it on my DSi XL like normal, but then decided to see if it would work on my 3DS. It did, but now it won't work on my DSi XL.

I tried to quick format it, but that didn't work. I'm not sure why it would have either.

So basically, the card will work on my 3DS XL, but not my DSi XL anymore. It says there's no cartridge in the device when I do. And this literally happened after I put it in my 3DS XL. As before hand I was using it in my DSi XL just fine. Now all of a sudden it refuses to show and still shows on the 3DS XL.

I would rather play it on my DSi XL too...

Any ideas?

2. Pong20302000

Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
    sounds like the DSiXL card slot is having contact issues, make sure the slot is clean

3. PyroKirby
    OP

PyroKirby Newbie

Newcomer
    May 2, 2013
    United States
    I should have mentioned that couldn't have been the issue. Any other normal DS game worked when I put it in. It showed up just fine. Unless the DSTwo card is just special for some reason.

4. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
  5. PyroKirby
    OP

PyroKirby Newbie

Newcomer
    May 2, 2013
    United States
    Pulling the card out slightly seemed to have worked. A bit odd I think. Before I put it in the 3DS XL it worked fine without have to pull it out. I could just push it in like always. So I was thinking it was the new firmware or something else.

Thanks for the help!

Now I won't have to resort to that DS mode on the 3DS XL.