Hacking PhyreEngine *.PSSG to *.DAE?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,327
  • Replies 1
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm trying to rip some models from Journey, but I've kinda hit a dead end. I can't find a way to convert (or uh, de-serialize since pssg files are serialized dae files) *.PSSG files to *.DAE. I stumbled upon this thread while trying to find a way to do it, and on the last page, chrrox mentioned he'd post a conversion script later, but after looking for a while, I can't seem to find it anywhere.
I've also tried 3DSimED3, but that could only open one file correctly (MeshWad11_56716.PSSG), and Ego PSSG Editor, which seems to only be able to correctly read textures, if any are present.
Anyways, can someone help me find a script of some sort for converting *.PSSG files to *.DAE?

rubyshoes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, Tomato Hentai. Myself and a couple friends are working on this. I will let you know if we're able to figure it out
Edit:
https://mega.nz/#!RXxT3bja!E9wz9ifY3x45-a56TH7rIh3sEwImZeB2iAfBgnT2SgY

I did find this 3dsMax script by the same user you referenced in your post. It does manage to show some things from all MeshWads 1-44, it also shows MeshWadSymbols0 & 1. A lot of data is missing, but it's something. We are currently working on modifying the game and have learned a lot. Let me know if you if you were curious about anything else in the files.

Last edited by rubyshoes,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips