PhyreEngine *.PSSG to *.DAE?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Tomato Hentai, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Tomato Hentai
    OP

Tomato Hentai snart

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    I'm trying to rip some models from Journey, but I've kinda hit a dead end. I can't find a way to convert (or uh, de-serialize since pssg files are serialized dae files) *.PSSG files to *.DAE. I stumbled upon this thread while trying to find a way to do it, and on the last page, chrrox mentioned he'd post a conversion script later, but after looking for a while, I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    I've also tried 3DSimED3, but that could only open one file correctly (MeshWad11_56716.PSSG), and Ego PSSG Editor, which seems to only be able to correctly read textures, if any are present.
    Anyways, can someone help me find a script of some sort for converting *.PSSG files to *.DAE?

2. rubyshoes

rubyshoes Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 18, 2017
    United States
    Hi, Tomato Hentai. Myself and a couple friends are working on this. I will let you know if we're able to figure it out
    Edit:
    https://mega.nz/#!RXxT3bja!E9wz9ifY3x45-a56TH7rIh3sEwImZeB2iAfBgnT2SgY

I did find this 3dsMax script by the same user you referenced in your post. It does manage to show some things from all MeshWads 1-44, it also shows MeshWadSymbols0 & 1. A lot of data is missing, but it's something. We are currently working on modifying the game and have learned a lot. Let me know if you if you were curious about anything else in the files.

Last edited by rubyshoes, Apr 23, 2017