Homebrew Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations (Security measure?)

KeithNJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, i'm no the 3rd case of PW: T&T, attempting to break the final psyche-lock on Lisa, I present the right evidence (MC Bomber, I even checked a walkthrough) Yet the game doesn't treat it as the correct evidence, in other words, there is no way to crack the psyche lock, yet i've searched on the internet, ad no-one else is suffering and problems I am, I've even tried getting a different rom. Help!

Tempt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
--Blue Screens, Inc.
-Present the MAGATAMA.

--Psyche-Lock: Glen's Trouble (Lisa Basil)
-Present the VICTIM'S LOTTERY TICKET and the LOSING HORSE RACE TICKETS, in any
order.
-Present FURIO TIGRE's profile and GLEN'S CALNEDAR, in any order.
-Present MC BOMBER.
-Talk to Basil about "Glen's troubles," and his "Risky extra work."

^^

knoxvillz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
did you show the MC Bomber CD to gumshoe??? you need to show it too him first and talk to him about MC Bomber to update the information on the MC Bomber CD in the court records, if you did not do this you will not be able to break Lisa Basil's last psychelock and it will always say that it is the wrong evidence

KeithNJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
knoxvillz said:
did you show the MC Bomber CD to gumshoe??? you need to show it too him first and talk to him about MC Bomber to update the information on the MC Bomber CD in the court records, if you did not do this you will not be able to break Lisa Basil's last psychelock and it will always say that it is the wrong evidence
....Thank you so much...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    NinStar @ NinStar: stop, you violated the law