Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi there!

I'm a big fan of the Ace Attorney series, but it has not been translated to my native language, which is hungarian.

So, I decided to try, and make a fan-translation, so it would be easier to play for people who don't speak english well (this game requires quite of english experience).

I looked after things, and I found deufeufeu's PW Script editor, but I couldn't extract anything from the ROM file (in addition, that program wasn't made for that, it's just a script injector, designed to add your own cases to the game, not to alter the existing ones I think). I looked far and wide, but could'nt found aníthing helpful in this topic.

ALso, as far as I know, the evidence description texts are textures, so they have to be edited some other way.

My question is, that how can I extract the required files for the procedure, and how do I rearrange them back into the ROM? Any other useful information about this matter would be helpful, too.

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...