Gaming Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

m3rox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm home sick today, decided to try lifting my spirits by buying some wiiware. Bought Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. They didn't bother doing any actual work on this game. It's like playing it on the DS, only the screen is much larger, and everything looks like shit due to stretching. Not to mention the 5th case is locked (have to purchase it). The first 4 cases you can choose at random, they come pre-unlocked. As much as I love the Ace Attorney franchise, this was totally not worth the 1000 points.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Why did I open this thread...WHY!!! I suddenly have the urge to play Phoenix Wright(ds), I restarted the first one and haven't played it, but I want to watch One Piece, m3rox is evil, lol!

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gifi4 said:
Why did I open this thread...WHY!!! I suddenly have the urge to play Phoenix Wright(ds), I restarted the first one and haven't played it, but I want to watch One Piece, m3rox is evil, lol!
im playing the first one again due o this thread i am playing the iphone version though which is pretty much the same acide from being on two screens and having mic capabilities.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o