Vintage1.6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here's the deal,

I got phoenix wright ace attorney and I really enjoyed this game on a desmume emulator, but....

At the last case you have to pick up a wallet and examine it in 3D, you have to focus your aimer on the button to open the wallet but it doesn't trigger the game, so I'm stuck forever at this part of the game.

Who has faced the same problem and who has the solution? (I alrdy tried all NDS emulators (like only 2 work)

after that I got phoenix wright justice for all, also opened it with my desmume emulator, but...

I cant save the game nor with the save-function of the game itself nor with the emulator save-state.

anyone got a solution for this problem?

I have no idea if talking about emulators and roms is against the rules on this forum, so sorry if it is.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm actually surprised that you got to the last case
ohmy.gif

Maybe someone can give you a savegame right after that point or something...

Why don't you upload your save so someone can do it for you?
But I think the last case has more points which are difficult to emulate...

Vintage1.6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually surprised that you got to the last case
ohmy.gif

Maybe someone can give you a savegame right after that point or something...

Why don't you upload your save so someone can do it for you?
But I think the last case has more points which are difficult to emulate...

What a great idea, that will work for Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney.

Im gonna post the .sav file, can someone plz pick up the wallet, examine it and get the ID card out and save after, and upload his save-game so i can finish this awesome game
rolleyes.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn. I just put the game (0127, US-one) on my M3 Simply together with the save, but now it says "Save/bookmark files damaged. Please re-create the archive".

I'll try to download it again, and maybe I can convert it or something...

Shit, still damaged! Now I'll try to convert it... But I'm not 100% certain if it will work...

Edit 2: It works! I figured: the M3 Simply always uses the maximum size for saves. What if I convert it to a M3 Simply save using the SC One (which doesn't) as the input?
And, well, it worked
biggrin.gif
Btw, I used this. Now I'll do the 3D-thing for you... I'll just upload the M3 Simply save, so you can convert it back (because I can't test it...).

I did it! Download Link You will have to convert it back though, to SC One format or something...

If it works, the game will start and when you choose continue it starts right after the wallet examining thing. You'll see Ema saying: "Let's be sure to examine every piece of evidence we find!" So that means bad news for you
rofl2.gif

Anyway, let me know if it worked
happy.gif

Serano

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
3321.jpeg

Now that I've got your attention...

I'm not generally one to bump a three-month-old topic, but this one really sparked my interests. You see, I'm in the same position as our Vintage friend here- and well, to put it simply, the link's down.

I'm well aware of course that the possibility of my humble wish granted is of a low ratio, so this is more of a shot in the dark- so to speak. My only real hope is if the honorable Maikelsteneker, or his accomplice, Vintage1.6 were to reappear.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really care who provides me with a download, I'm open ya'guys!

I suppose I've made my desperation quite obvious by replying the moment I register, so if your motive is pity, then be my guest.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
OK, your English is far to good, and mine is far to bad
tongue.gif

But it seems like you want the saves for case 5, right? I'm sorry, but I don't have them anymore.

If you upload your own save ('till where you got) though, I can play the game a bit further for you. I could do the touch screen part, and then just pause the game (using start).

Rogeroty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
this stuff really makes me pissed, if a person wants to play a DS game ..buy a DS.when people spend money buying a DS some people just download a free emulator and just play it.

fenthwick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So he is stupid for having a emulator and getting roms for it. While you HAVE a DS and you download roms? I don't know, you seam worse to me.

I'm really suprised everytime a person who does illegal things start accusing others for the exact same thing. In this case you are better because you "bought" a DS. You need help.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands

Serano

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Actually, it's a .dst. The DeSmuME save file format, will that be a problem?

And others: How can you be sure I don't own the cartridge?

Edit:

Here's a .sav.

I'd appreciate it if you got me the file in a .duc or .dst format, but if it's a .sav I can convert it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, wut