Phishing Websites

_ORiON_

OP
Trophies
Website
loerion.googlepages.com
XP
Country
I have a project. Aim's to raise awareness upon stupid idiots in my school; internet illiterates.

Someone please give me a link of a site that "impersonates" popular sites (Yahoo, Gmail), asking for financial/e-mail accounts. But no thanks to sites containing viruses. I just want those who attempts to fool a bunch of idiots with a "visual impersonation". thanks!!!!
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Me, I haven't been victimized yet by phishing scams, let alone find a fake site. So please someone lead me to one.

I really need a sample.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I have often received Paypal fishing emails.

I just forwarded one of them to the address you're using with your member account, so check your mail
smile.gif

(and don't enter your paypal login and password!)

hope this helps

Rangent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a project. Aim's to raise awareness upon stupid idiots in my school; internet illiterates.

Someone please give me a link of a site that "impersonates" popular sites (Yahoo, Gmail), asking for financial/e-mail accounts. But no thanks to sites containing viruses. I just want those who attempts to fool a bunch of idiots with a "visual impersonation". thanks!!!!Â
bow.gif
Â
bow.gif
Â
bow.gif
Â
bow.gif

Me, I haven't been victimized yet by phishing scams, let alone find a fake site. So please someone lead me to one.

I really need a sample.

If you want a torrent example... there's always the mininova.com vs. mininova.org bit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc