Phishing Websites

_ORiON_

OP
Trophies
Website
loerion.googlepages.com
XP
Country
I have a project. Aim's to raise awareness upon stupid idiots in my school; internet illiterates.

Someone please give me a link of a site that "impersonates" popular sites (Yahoo, Gmail), asking for financial/e-mail accounts. But no thanks to sites containing viruses. I just want those who attempts to fool a bunch of idiots with a "visual impersonation". thanks!!!!
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Me, I haven't been victimized yet by phishing scams, let alone find a fake site. So please someone lead me to one.

I really need a sample.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I have often received Paypal fishing emails.

I just forwarded one of them to the address you're using with your member account, so check your mail
smile.gif

(and don't enter your paypal login and password!)

hope this helps

_ORiON_

OP
Trophies
Website
loerion.googlepages.com
XP
Country
wow thanks! (tho i can't open the phish site right now, i am running thru a proxy server)

no need to warn me that, I don't even have a paypal account!
smile.gif

Rangent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a project. Aim's to raise awareness upon stupid idiots in my school; internet illiterates.

Someone please give me a link of a site that "impersonates" popular sites (Yahoo, Gmail), asking for financial/e-mail accounts. But no thanks to sites containing viruses. I just want those who attempts to fool a bunch of idiots with a "visual impersonation". thanks!!!!Â
bow.gif
Â
bow.gif
Â
bow.gif
Â
bow.gif

Me, I haven't been victimized yet by phishing scams, let alone find a fake site. So please someone lead me to one.

I really need a sample.

If you want a torrent example... there's always the mininova.com vs. mininova.org bit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land