OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
EDIT: (I'm slapping this up here so people don't waste time going through this topic)
Narin's cheat update includes a fix for this. We love you Narin XD (no homo)

Anyone else experiencing this? I'm on R4 1.18 btw.

I expect to get chewed out for making a topic right away but there's no rush for an answer, I got Gundam Musou 2 to keep me busy for a bit
tongue.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone in the game's release thread said that you could use an arm7 patch to make it work on R4. Unfortunately, I don't think they said which patch to use.

Someone else said they managed to get it working ingame in no$gba if they disable saves. So that might mean the piracy protection is related to the saves.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmm interesting
i don't wanna moan at Narin but a cheat could be useful hehe
but first things first the problem has to be solved
else it would end like daigasso dx and i don't like that idea

Aikia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hmm... I've only done the arm7 replacement once for Bleach DS...I'm not experienced enough to quickly do it again without a tutorial. Anyone tried, or care to try, doing it?

kitehimuro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
TyRaNtM said:
kitehimuro said:
Someone make an empty 1024Kbyte .sav file and try with that

I tried with a R4 (with a patch for can use bigger saves), and don't work too, it's freezes in the same part.

Yeah I tried 1024 and 2048 and none works. Might use some special save format ( as in, the starting ".sav" on the original cartridge is not completely empty like the ones created by flashcards ) to thwart cheating/hacking of characters

skroooagh

Trophies
XP
Country
I've never used cheats on my R4 before, what do I do???? I have to use DSATM to patch the ROM???? like manually paste in the code or something???? i know its easy but could some one please give me a quick rundown???? all these years and im still a n00b...........
frown.gif

EDIT: worked it out, dont worry

after playing for 90 minutes i accidentally deleted my character LOL, PWNED BY JAPAN

skroooagh

Trophies
XP
Country
SatigtBarn said:
Hmm gets whitse screen at startup after applying the cheat with DSATM.. Any solutions? using r4

I tried that and got the same thing... I just used the CHEAT.DAT thing that goes in the _SYSTEM_ folder and it worked fine.... no patching necessary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wut