Phantasy Star Portable Demo USA

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by LivingToDie, Feb 9, 2009.

Feb 9, 2009
  1. LivingToDie
    OP

Banned LivingToDie Banned

Netherlands
    uhm i want to play the demo but it wont work when i download it from the PS... i know that this is because of my CF because i had that problem earlier. but it DOES work (i tried that with resistance retribution) if the demo is in .iso format... so does any1 knows where to get this ?(i cant find it on google)
    or does some1 knows how to convert this ?

2. Jiggah

Member Jiggah GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    If you're getting the error. Make sure to go into the recovery console and go to advanced configurations and disable game plugins.

3. Raiser

Member Raiser I am mad scientist.

Canada
    Will the save for this demo work for the full release of the USA version? Or will you need to start over when the release comes?

4. Jiggah

Member Jiggah GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    The Japanese version, from what I've heard, you were able to transfer the character over. It should be the same with this version. Although they might just give you credit for the weapons/equipment rather than actually transferring those over ala Monster Hunter Freedom to MHF2.

5. Raiser

Member Raiser I am mad scientist.

Canada
    Oh sweet. I'll hope for the best then and look forward to the 3rd of March. [​IMG]

6. SFenton

Member SFenton ಠ_ಠ

United States
    Technically, if the game save works, if we found a bug or exploit (in the demo), wouldn't it actually be pretty easy to run homebrew?