Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.actimagine.com/demo/demo_HD.html

Click Install Mobiclip Video Codec
tongue.gif

Here's a giant flaw in his method it requires you to have a file that converts to it. So we would need someone to try and record it and convert it. I could be wrong but that is what it sounds like.

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, the Xenophobia one wasn't exactly trimmed, it was an underdump that luckily only missed off some (but not all of the blank data). Either you're going to have to get the Xenophobia release or the OP is going to have to release a version of the patch for the clean ROM or the fully trimmed ROM.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Oh, interesting, i didn't know that the game isn't been fully trimmed.
I must test the undubbed game trimmed if works fine.

PD: We need a way to convert US and JP .mods in .avi and after that, separate the video with sounds, and after that put the japanese sounds in the US video.
The problem, is we don't have a program to convert the .mods to .avi
unsure.gif

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
BoxShot said:
When you undub a game it auto trimmed usually. If you try and trim your undub one it will go poof into 0kb. I'm using your undub 119mb and it works fine.

Weird, but i trimmed the 119 mb undubbed game with R4DS ROM Trimmer 2.0, and i got a 116 mb rom, that boots and works fine.

KAge56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TyRaNtM said:
Oh, interesting, i didn't know that the game isn't been fully trimmed.
I must test the undubbed game trimmed if works fine.

PD: We need a way to convert US and JP .mods in .avi and after that, separate the video with sounds, and after that put the japanese sounds in the US video.
The problem, is we don't have a program to convert the .mods to .avi
unsure.gif
"sparks fly, a legend is born. a new era of converter selections are born into this world, a man creates.
Set off on this perilous journey, young one. you shall be remembered forever in our logs...."

THE END

I also want someone to create such a thing, for practice purposes.
Well, if it's really hardsubbed into the video then we're pretty much only able to dub :\
i want to sub it D:

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hmm is there a patch that undub only the opening movie??? because it feels weird when they talk japanese in-game & suddenly talk english in movies....
unsure.gif

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
RedCloud said:
Hmm is there a way to undub only the opening movie... because it feels weird when they talk japanese in-game & suddenly talk english in movies....
unsure.gif

In game nobody speak, the voices changed is only when your character or the allies attack or make some type of growl.

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
TyRaNtM said:
RedCloud said:
Hmm is there a way to undub only the opening movie... because it feels weird when they talk japanese in-game & suddenly talk english in movies....
unsure.gif

In game nobody speak, the voices changed is only when your character or the allies attack or make some type of growl.
Oh I see.. I'll use the patch then
yaynds.gif

summer02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, i was wondering. Since i have an m3 real, i need to apply the patch first to the phantasy star zero rom to get it working. If i apply ur undub patch, it wont let me patch the game. I was just wondeirng if there is a way to patch a clean rom with both the anti-piracy patch and ur undub patch

Thanks xD

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
It seems the game needs a patch to work online. I've tried patching the undubbed version and it didn't work. After that, I tried applying the undub patch to the game patched with the online fix and it didn't work either.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
.Darky said:
It seems the game needs a patch to work online. I've tried patching the undubbed version and it didn't work. After that, I tried applying the undub patch to the game patched with the online fix and it didn't work either.

If you can find which HEX codes need to be edited to "fix the online", i can do another patch with that.

Iduno

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I pretty much signed up to lend a hand with this, but since my graphics card seems to be too dead to even run a DS emulator so I'll just offer this suggestion. (well it's completly dead, trying to run off onboard grapics)

The file could be converted to avi by running it in an emulator and using that function to record it as an avi, just tried doing it and if my pc didn't run it so choppily I reckon it would work pretty well, if someone enabled some cheats to run through the areas between cutscenes easily I rekon it could work.

(I believe a DS emu is legal if you own one anyway)

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I use m3 real on Sakura firmware. When i patch it with the crack with the Bahamut room and then use undub it wont work.. Most likely becasue the size of the file got modified? any help? tried vice-versa too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    Time is running out for your phone!
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH
    At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in the world
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in...