United States
Try pgpcrack

From the Readme
PGPCrack is a program designed to brute-force a conventionally encrypted file
encrypted with PGP. I will add the capability to crack a secret key Real
Soon Now. The file "pgpfile" must not be ascii-armored. The file "phraselist"
should be a file containing all of the passphrases that will be used to
attempt to crack the encrypted file.

Although, pretty sure PGP isn't one of the encryption schemes used in the Wii. If I recall there was a certain beta that is supposedly encrypted. Be patient dude.

nebiru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Proof? Yeah, there's a file there, it's encrypted, but it could be his laundry list for all we know...
Are you familiar with PGP, it's not exactly the easiest or fastest to crack. The best way to crack it would be a dictionary attack (as far as I recall) and anyone who uses a pass found in a dictionary is a freaking retard. Especially for a beta that isn't supposed to be released. So (and I could be wrong) we have the following:
1) It's the real loader but the pass ain't in a dictionary (good luck brute forcing)
2) It's not the real loader
3) It's the real loader, the pass is easy to guess

Playing the odds here, I'm going with the Not Option 3 choice (NO3).

As much as I'd like to have an even faster loader, it's not in our control, it's up to Wiigator.

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap.

I can't believe you are actually trying.

Are you really that desperate?

What if I said that inside the archive is nothing?
Or if there is files in there, but the cIOS Installer is tona's rev4 PatchMii and the Backup Loader is WiiGator's 0.1? Or what if the files is my grocery list? Personally, I think that by the time you crack it, version 9.6 will be released.

Anyways, I'm sad now.

But I'll leave you with this quote:
QUOTE said:
To the best of publicly available information, there is no known method which will allow a person or group to break PGP encryption by cryptographic or computational means. Indeed, in 1996, cryptographer Bruce Schneier characterized an early version as being "the closest you're likely to get to military-grade encryption."

nebiru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ARM, think about it this way...you're holding a laser pointer and now a cat is chasing after it. It's fun to watch but the cat will never catch it.

You tease enough people and someone will be desperate enough to chase the impossible. Personally, I have enough games to play (including ahem...backups) and the current loader works well enough to enjoy for now.

DaMoNL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No secret key available. Keyring does not have the secret key (0x04111A8E80380320) needed to decrypt this message.

Seems you not only need the PASSWORD but also the SECRET KEY
smile.gif

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't you fucking people learn last time when waninkoko gave up the project already?

How about you knock it the fuck off and just wait like the rest of us, If WiiGator wanted HIS WORK distributed, he would have posted it himself.

You fucking children make me sick. You can't even wait one or two days to be sure that something isn't buggy, you just want to crack someone's code because you're fucking impatient and could give a shit about someone else's hard work.

Un Fucking Believable.

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like i said. will all of you trying to break it please go back to your basement and never come back out.

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guess who has the key?
I do. And only me.

And I'd prefer you don't try to get my secret key somehow.
Because if you did, you'd be able to upload packages to my LaunchPad PPA.
Which I'm sure you don't know how to do, but still.

Really. Stop trying. You're not going to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol