Hacking PGP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
..To the OP: By the time you've cracked this, The Wii will already have a perfect homebrew system
smile.gif
(Ill see you in 15 years)

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ROFL!
Can't believe this... Some are really trying that hard to crack the archive?
What I believe is, that only kiddies try to crack it....

Come on fellows go out, meet a nice girl while you wait for the official release.

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, the more I'm thinking about it, the crackers are lucky I only made it a PGP encrypted .tar.lzma archive.

Because here's what I could've done:
Released a PGP encrypted JPEG picture, which has a DEB (Debian installer file) hidden in it with steghide.
Once you install it, it puts some C source code in /boot/grub/bak-loader/ but without a Makefile. So once you somehow make a Makefile for it and compile the source code (which is scrambled by raw2c) and run it, then it prints out a link to a RapidShare which is a PGP encrypted UHARC archive which once you somehow get through that, it has a backup-launcher.dol inside and when you run it on your Wii, it prints "Make Sure to Drink Your Ovaltine."

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arm, why don't you just change the link, tell them it's the unencrypted version, but have a bad banner WAD in it... so when they install it, it brick's their Wii, and they are left crying!

That would be too funny!

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's just what we need an intentional wii bricker.... Lets go the DS route shall we.
And to those who honestly believe you can crack the encryption.... all i can say is enjoy running up your electric bills and taxing your cpus needlessly.... Unless one of you knows the "secret government backdoor key" assuming you believe there is one ROFLMAO

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Xeronage said:
..To the OP: By the time you've cracked this, The Wii will already have a perfect homebrew system
smile.gif
(Ill see you in 15 years)
It would actually take longer than the age of the Universe, not 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +1